Author Topic: Gillibrand calls for Kavanaugh nomination to be withdrawn  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gillibrand calls for Kavanaugh nomination to be withdrawn
« on: September 24, 2018, 03:43:04 pm »
Gillibrand calls for Kavanaugh nomination to be withdrawn
By Emily Birnbaum - 09/23/18 10:35 PM EDT

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) is calling for Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's nomination to be withdrawn following two sexual misconduct allegations against him.

Gillibrand on Sunday tweeted her support for Deborah Ramirez, the woman who hours earlier went public in The New Yorker with her accusations against Kavanaugh. Ramirez is alleging that Kavanaugh exposed himself without her consent when the two attended Yale University together in the 1980s.

Her account comes one week after Christine Blasey Ford claimed in a Washington Post interview that Kavanaugh forced himself on her when the two attended neighboring high schools in 1982.

"Senate Republicans were trying to rush a vote while they knew Deborah Ramirez would come forward with her story," Gillibrand wrote, referencing the New Yorker's reporting that indicates GOP staffers knew about Ramirez's accusation as they tried to push Kavanaugh's confirmation process forward last week.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/408031-gillibrand-calls-for-kavanaugh-nomination-to-be-withdrawn
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

Re: Gillibrand calls for Kavanaugh nomination to be withdrawn
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 04:03:24 pm »
Trying to rush a vote?  He was nominated two and a half months ago.  These women had ample opportunity to come forward.  By the time CBF drives her liquor-cycle across the country, we could interrogate his entire graduating class.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 04:05:41 pm by cato potatoe »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 04:21:46 pm »
This Kristan Gillibrand? 

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 04:25:56 pm »
I call for Gillibrand to be censured. Along with the Hirono b!t@h.
Principles matter. Words matter.