Author Topic: Sen Murray: There Could Be an Investigation in Maryland If Kavanaugh Was On the Court  (Read 1162 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
23 Sep 20182,512

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) said there could be an investigation in Maryland of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s allegations even if Supreme Court associate justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh was confirmed to the Supreme Court.

Murray said, “I understand there could be allegations filed in Maryland still on this if he was on the court. So it’s important that we get this right.”

She added, “Here’s what I do know, if the Senate plows through this, if it’s a hiccup, if they don’t do it right, there will be a tremendous backlash again.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/09/23/murray-there-could-be-an-investigation-in-maryland-if-kavanaugh-was-on-the-court/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have a bad feeling about this...They hired 2 DC big shot lawyers for something other than her testimony..I bet they will file charges against Kavanaugh..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I have a bad feeling about this...They hired 2 DC big shot lawyers for something other than her testimony..I bet they will file charges against Kavanaugh..
That is not the prize.

This is all a scheme to open up Trump to old charges of sexual advances in order to bring him down.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Axeslinger

That is not the prize.

This is all a scheme to open up Trump to old charges of sexual advances in order to bring him down.
@IsailedawayfromFR
Not disagreeing...just curious.   How so?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 10:31:36 pm by Axeslinger »
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Right_in_Virginia

And there could be a defamation suit and bankruptcy in Ford's future.  Don't go goading people, Ms. Murray.

That is not the prize.

Nah ... this is a scheme to stop Trump from changing the courts back to their constitutional charter.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I agree.  Yeah.  They're gonna do that.  They're gonna destroy his reputation and throw shade on him with every close decision.  They are going to hate him and call into question his legitimacy like they did to Bush and do to Trump...and when they take back the Dept of Education, they will realize how outdated the history books are, and write the latest history.  If President Trump is to be committed to an institution because of the 25th amendment, imprisoned because of impeachable offenses, or resigned in disgrace...the future echo will be reflected here.

A 17yo felt up a 15yo at a party 37 years ago.  Stop the world.  Watch the ants scramble because they have no moral anchor.

Ann Coulter @AnnCoulter
The Republican Party has got to be crushed and replaced.
2:07 PM - 23 Sep 2018

Silver Pines

@mystery-ak

Drudge on Twitter is teasing another woman may be coming.  I hate the format of his site, so far don't see a story; it's just a front page graphic.

Online rustynail

They found DNA on the 'dildo'?

Silver Pines

Any pics of Clinton, Epstein, Trump, and Kavanaugh out there?

Silver Pines

Any pics of Clinton, Epstein, Trump, and Kavanaugh out there?

@Once-Ler

What's your take on this?  I would be surprised as hell if Kavanaugh is guilty of anything.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
God...
Support the USO

Offline corbe

@Once-Ler

What's your take on this?  I would be surprised as hell if Kavanaugh is guilty of anything.

@CatherineofAragon I remember his acceptance speech, He worships the ground Women walk on. 
   I just don't think he's wired the way Dr. Ford describes.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

God...

This is a battle for the courts for a generation @mystery-ak   We need to buckle up..... hell is coming our way next week.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon I remember his acceptance speech, He worships the ground Women walk on. 
   I just don't think he's wired the way Dr. Ford describes.

@corbe

Yeah, I agree.  I can't see him being much of a party guy, even in high school. 

Silver Pines

Well, if it happens, maybe the GOP will play nice again and offer to make a personal visit to get her testimony. 

FWIW, Ronan Farrow is supposedly the person with the story about a second woman, according to Drudge.  I know nothing about him.

@Once-Ler

I would be surprised but not shocked.  I am close to Kavanaugh's age and the drinking age was 18 back then.  I drank booze at parties at 15.  I almost always felt up girls when they were drunk, because they were drunk, and if I knew their names I would thank them. 
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did."

Silver Pines

I would be surprised but not shocked.  I am close to Kavanaugh's age and the drinking age was 18 back then.  I drank booze at parties at 15.  I almost always felt up girls when they were drunk, because they were drunk, and if I knew their names I would thank them. 
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did."

@Once-Ler

Okay, that's fair.  Thanks. 

@IsailedawayfromFR
Not disagreeing...just curious.   How so?
Kavanaugh will likely be confirmed anyway.

Setting up the precedent that one can go back decades and look up less than perfect actions, even when a teenager is what's happening.

No one on earth can achieve perfection when youthful. 

Great strategy as one is forgiven when it is so long, but the emotional tugs of too many will forgive a sketchy memory.

A he said/she said discussion will swing in favor of the accuser rather than the accused.

Women voting or judging this are prone to behave that way.  It is their nature.  It is one reason why I rarely ever embrace women in politics or judicial appointments - sorry if that sounds sexist, but I have seen few Maggie Thatchers over the years who overcome those emotions.

Trump is ripe for these future accusations.  If this gets stuck on Kavanaugh, it will certainly be Trump that will be aimed at a later date.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline 701Cass

Trump is ripe for these future accusations.  If this gets stuck on Kavanaugh, it will certainly be Trump that will be aimed at a later date.

But aren't people eventually going to say, "this is enough"??
How long can this nonsense go on before there is a revolt ??

But aren't people eventually going to say, "this is enough"??
How long can this nonsense go on before there is a revolt ??
Reasonable people already say that.  There are many increasing in number who believe the PC culture that is prevalent.

And welcome to the Briefing Room.  Enjoy the stay. @701Cass
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 03:31:30 am by IsailedawayfromFR »

Offline Hoodat

Patty Murray couldn't spell C-A-T even if you spotted her the C and the A.  She makes Sheila Jackson Lee seem intellectual.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Patty Murray couldn't spell C-A-T even if you spotted her the C and the A.  She makes Sheila Jackson Lee seem intellectual.
Since she is a school teacher, it tells greatly on the educational decline in the state of Washington to have that caliber a Senator represent them for the past 16 years.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

This is the same woman that praised Bin Laden right after 9/11 for the humanitarian things he did in Afghanistan.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!