Author Topic: Christine Blasey Ford finally agrees to testify about sexual assault allegation  (Read 2358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Ford's friend about party
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/22/politics/kavanaugh-ford-accuser-nomination/index.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Guy Benson
‏Verified account @guypbenson
34m34 minutes ago

Hearing that the other woman at the alleged party (the one missing witness, as identified by the accuser) has come forward & says she doesn’t know Kavanaugh & has no recollection of attending any party that he did.

Four alleged witnesses. All four do not corroborate her story.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Keith Appell
‏ @keithcrc
46m46 minutes ago

Lawyer for THIRD witness Ford places at scene says she doesn’t know Kav or remember party”

“Simply put, Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”
#ConfirmKavanaugh

BFD!  What if this 'witness' merely said that Ford told her about it right after it happened...and it was "all over the school"?

She didn't know Brett Kavanaugh from Adam but she remembers the name?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

Guy Benson
34m34 minutes ago

Hearing that the other woman at the alleged party (the one missing witness, as identified by the accuser) has come forward & says she doesn’t know Kavanaugh & has no recollection of attending any party that he did.

Well that's all the proof I need that he is guilty, forget the trial let's just hang him /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Dan Bongino
‏Verified account @dbongino
5h5 hours ago

If you don’t have the spine for what’s coming then don’t turn on the television next week. You’re about to witness the radical-Left completely unhinged. I know u think you’ve already seen this but prepare for unprecedented new levels of depravity from these extremists. Bank on it
Support the USO

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Dan Bongino
‏Verified account @dbongino
5h5 hours ago

If you don’t have the spine for what’s coming then don’t turn on the television next week. You’re about to witness the radical-Left completely unhinged. I know u think you’ve already seen this but prepare for unprecedented new levels of depravity from these extremists. Bank on it

I think he's correct.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Guy Benson
34m34 minutes ago

CNN has learned that the committee has reached out to a longtime friend of Ford named Leland Ingham Keyser.

On Saturday night, her lawyer, Howard Walsh, released a statement to CNN and the Senate Judiciary Committee..

“Simply put,” Walsh said, “Ms. Keyser does not know Mr. Kavanaugh and she has no recollection of ever being at a party or gathering where he was present, with, or without, Dr. Ford.”

https://ktvq.com/cnn-us-politics/2018/09/22/senate-judiciary-committee-contacts-fords-friend-about-party/

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That poor woman.  Ms. Keyser, that is.  She just got pulled into a Force 5 s$$t-storm.

Offline Applewood

So is Ford's story already unraveling? If so, sweet!

I guess her handlers will have to pay for another half dozen chippies to say Judge Kavanaugh assaulted them too.

Offline goatprairie

BFD!  What if this 'witness' merely said that Ford told her about it right after it happened...and it was "all over the school"?

She didn't know Brett Kavanaugh from Adam but she remembers the name?
If it was all over the school, then it would be an easy matter to pin down the date and location of this purported, heinous crime.
But nobody from the school defending Ford seems to know where or when  it took place. Nobody but Ford can place Kavanaugh anywhere near the party.
If it was common knowledge, how does a reputable reporter not ask Ford's friend where and when the party took place?
If she was assaulted by Kavanaugh and his buddies, it seems it would have been common knowledge at the party AT THE TIME!!!

Offline goatprairie

So is Ford's story already unraveling? If so, sweet!

I guess her handlers will have to pay for another half dozen chippies to say Judge Kavanaugh assaulted them too.
If this purported sexual assault actually had a provable basis in fact , the Dems would have swamped the proceedings from the onset with these allegations to destroy Kavanaugh as quick as possible. They definitely wouldn't have waited until the end.
That despicable hag Feinstein knew the grounds were flimsy, so she's using this as a last ditch attempt to kill the nomination.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I agree with Bongino on this:  We are about to be treated to the most spectacular screaming in history from the liberal politicians in the Senate (and the House), demanding we all suspend disbelief in this broad's story.  If we don't we'll be called all sorts of things like woman-haters.  While I don't give a crap if they do, their lapdog media will then ape their lies, and the weakest of the lily-livered GOP Senators will fold under the pressure and vote Kavanaugh down.  This is why delay works against us.

It's all about peeling off a couple Republican Senators in the floor vote, by use of the dirtiest tricks we've ever seen, all with the approval of the simpatico press.  It's sickening to lose this way.

The people should know better, but they are lapping this shit up like it's cotton candy.  They are dragging us all down to Hell with them.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 03:47:00 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
If it was all over the school, then it would be an easy matter to pin down the date and location of this purported, heinous crime.
But nobody from the school defending Ford seems to know where or when  it took place. Nobody but Ford can place Kavanaugh anywhere near the party.
If it was common knowledge, how does a reputable reporter not ask Ford's friend where and when the party took place?
If she was assaulted by Kavanaugh and his buddies, it seems it would have been common knowledge at the party AT THE TIME!!!

Another thing I heard but I don't know and I will say, I don't think Kavanaugh did this and this lady appears to be a sham...

But if a 17 year old young male did this, might that record as a juvenile be expunged... so even if it happened and he had been punished for it, it's a wash.

But I feel highly confident, he didn't do this, 90% or more. He doesn't seem like that kind of guy, I'm not that aware of teens raping. And besides, 4 different witnesses now and nobody corroborates the story.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
If this purported sexual assault actually had a provable basis in fact , the Dems would have swamped the proceedings from the onset with these allegations to destroy Kavanaugh as quick as possible. They definitely wouldn't have waited until the end.
That despicable hag Feinstein knew the grounds were flimsy, so she's using this as a last ditch attempt to kill the nomination.

Good point. If the slime left had proof this would have been brought forward during the hearings. There is no proof. The left would destroy a man is family and his career for their political aims. They are disgusting.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Silver Pines

Catherine wrote:
"You can’t give them an inch; when you do, this is what happens."

Absolutely right.

Please take 30 seconds and read this from another thread:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,333065.msg1800315.html#msg1800315

Again I ask:
Can't anybody here play this game?

@Fishrrman

He should do it.  I’ll bring popcorn for the meltdown.