Author Topic: Rush: Should It Be So Easy to End a Career?  (Read 491 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Should It Be So Easy to End a Career?
« on: September 18, 2018, 07:34:42 pm »

Should It Be So Easy to End a Career?

Sep 18, 2018

RUSH: I want to ask you a couple of questions to ponder just as human beings here. Take politics out of it as much as you can when dealing with my questions. It’s impossible to totally do it, but I just want to ask: How many of you, as human beings, are capable of doing what this woman in Northern California has just done? For example and specifically, you’re minding your own business. You’re living your life. You went to high school with people. You worked with people and all that.

You are a renowned left-wing activist. You wear vagina hats on your head when Donald Trump’s elected president. No, in fact, let’s not do that. You’re just an average, ordinary person. You don’t do any of that, even though this woman did. My first question is: How many of you would knowingly attempt to derail the life and career of someone you peripherally knew 35 years ago? How many of you would do that? Now, I don’t know what the law of averages is. I’m sure with as many people in this country as there are that there’s a lot of creeps and a lot of vindictive people.

I’m not saying it isn’t possible, but how many of you would…? Do you realize how often this happens with the Democrat Party and conservative judicial nominees? But how many of you would do it? You didn’t know somebody well. You didn’t date them. They didn’t break your heart. They didn’t do anything to you that you can really… I mean, you can’t remember where it happened. You can’t remember even specifically what happened.

This person that you are actively trying to destroy has been in public life for years, and not once in any of those occasions where his name has been mentioned publicly have you done anything to try to stop or derail it. But then this man happens to become a Supreme Court nominee. How many of you would do this? How many of you would either make up a story and send a letter? Which leads to my second question. My point is decent people just…

This is not how people act. This is not how people think. I know there’s a lot of vindictiveness and I know there’s a lot of people that seek revenge. But that usually derives from knowing somebody well enough that whatever they did genuinely angered you or hurt you or harmed you. But this is peripheral. What kind of person does this — and then after doing it, doesn’t want to follow it through? I’m now seeing excuses being made for the fact that she doesn’t want to appear at the hearing that Grassley has invited her to speak to.

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/09/18/should-it-be-so-easy-to-end-a-career/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Rush: Should It Be So Easy to End a Career?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 07:49:17 pm »
#Matriarchy
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw