Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein's Mind-Boggling Decision  (Read 317 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dianne Feinstein's Mind-Boggling Decision
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:16:23 pm »
September 18, 2018
Dianne Feinstein's Mind-Boggling Decision
By Elad Hakim

During a recent television interview on MSNBC, Elie Mystal opined that "if Kavanaugh succeeds, it is a moral failing of the process."  Mystal is right in one respect: there was a moral failure.  However, it has nothing to do with Judge Kavanaugh or the Republicans.  Rather, the "moral" failure is solely attributable to Dianne Feinstein.

During Judge Kavanaugh's confirmation hearing, some Senate Democrats complained that they were not given numerous documents regarding Judge Kavanaugh (i.e., the entire record).  They asked to delay the hearing until such time as the records were produced.  However, at the same time that they were crying foul, Dianne Feinstein secretly withheld a document she allegedly received in July and did not disclose until after the hearing was over.

This "gotcha" eleventh-hour disclosure is yet another chapter in the interminable and embarrassing confirmation process.  The fact that it was first disclosed after the hearing and before the vote (although Feinstein knew about it in July) renders the timing and the motivation behind the disclosure suspicious.  Further fueling this feeling of skepticism is the Democrats' stated desire to delay Kavanaugh's confirmation and the fact that some Democrats have refused to objectively consider any of President Trump's nominees.  ("Some Democrats said they don't have to wait for President Trump to pick a Supreme Court nominee – they're voting 'no' regardless of who [sic] he names.")

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/diane_feinsteins_mindboggling_decision.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Dianne Feinstein's Mind-Boggling Decision
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 04:18:14 pm »
The entire thing was planned months ago by DiFi and the democrats on the committee!

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 04:36:16 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Dianne Feinstein's Mind-Boggling Decision
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 04:32:26 pm »
I didn't realize that under the Dems rabid demands for Separation of Church and State that there was any room for 'moral failings'.
The Republic is lost.