Author Topic: Leader of Swedish Populist Party Threatened With Decapitation by Internet Message Said to Be from IS  (Read 2559 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Oh horseshit. This is Dubya all over again...  Same song and dance as ever. Mean ol media pickin on our president who has done more for conservatism than dang near anybody ever... Add some military rah-rah, grab a Bible... Rinse, Repeat. SOSDD. Take another victory lap.

@roamer_1

Good call on my blind support for the Bush Crime Family,and my well-known Bible Thumping.  There just ain't no hiding nutting from someone as observant and knowledgeable as you,is there?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Riiiight. Just like Al Queda before them...

There's places the Ideology has fled where we can't go after it, boots on the ground.

Would a ground invasion of Syria make you happy?

How can a domestic problem the Swedish Govt created inside its own country's borders be Trump's fault?

Would Trump sending in the USMC and Army, without the Swedes Asking him to make you happy?

No one can completely get rid of Jihad everywhere without wiping out Muslims Everywhere.

Ain't gonna happen until and unless these primitive screw heads set off a nuke somewhere.

When and if that happens, we may see an actual Crusade to make the 1st one pale by comparison.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 09:34:44 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Good call on my blind support for the Bush Crime Family,and my well-known Bible Thumping.  There just ain't no hiding nutting from someone as observant and knowledgeable as you,is there?

@sneakypete
I ain't speaking of you specifically.

Online roamer_1

There's places the Ideology has fled where we can't go after it, boots on the ground.

Right. So 'NOT DEFEATED'.

Would a ground invasion of Syria make you happy?

Nope. An utter waste of time and resources. You cannot fight an ideology with military force. All you are doing is creating martyrs.

How can a domestic problem the Swedish Govt created inside its own country's borders be Trump's fault?

It isn't his fault. I never said it was.

Would Trump sending in the USMC and Army, without the Swedes Asking him to make you happy?

Answered above.

• Wulf Anson Author
Right. So 'NOT DEFEATED'.

Nope. An utter waste of time and resources. You cannot fight an ideology with military force. All you are doing is creating martyrs.

It isn't his fault. I never said it was.

Answered above.

That is so far out on a limb I don't know Why I bothered to respond to your stew of bitterness in the 1st place.

Still doesn't make Sweden Trump's fault.

As CINC it's not his place or would it be correct to demoralize our troops with, "Well, yeah, But" statements on an enemy that have killed so many of them already.

Where we Have engaged ISIS, they're screwed.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Online roamer_1

That is so far out on a limb I don't know Why I bothered to respond to your stew of bitterness in the 1st place.

Not bitterness in the least - Just pointing out that Tumpy's victory lap was, as always, premature - And that is being kind.

Where we Have engaged ISIS, they're screwed.

You could pave the entire Middle East in glass, and they would just pop up in Africa, twice as determined, and twice as pissed... You can go after cockroaches with a hammer and say 'Where we have engaged cockroaches, they're screwed'. Same thing.

• Wulf Anson Author
Not bitterness in the least - Just pointing out that Tumpy's victory lap was, as always, premature - And that is being kind.

You could pave the entire Middle East in glass, and they would just pop up in Africa, twice as determined, and twice as pissed... You can go after cockroaches with a hammer and say 'Where we have engaged cockroaches, they're screwed'. Same thing.

Must be my fault I can't make any sense of this, at all.

Unlike where ISIS was under the last cockroach in our WH, their fellow Roach Hussein.

I can't see any sense in popping in with an I despise Trump because ISIS threatened a politician in Sweden.

Just Saying? WHY? We all know you're not a Trump fan, again and again.

So What is with this 'just saying'?

A politician in Sweden gets threatened and you turn it into an excuse to bash Trump.

How in the hell is this SUBSTANTIVELY his fault or actually Linked to him?

Online roamer_1

I can't see any sense in popping in with an I despise Trump because ISIS threatened a politician in Sweden.

I don't despise him.

Just Saying? WHY? We all know you're not a Trump fan, again and again.

So What is with this 'just saying'?

A politician in Sweden gets threatened and you turn it into an excuse to bash Trump.

How in the hell is this SUBSTANTIVELY his fault or actually Linked to him?

Again, I didn't say it is his fault.
But this is very indicative as to the mistake of basking in the orangey glow of Tumpy's broad declarations.

You are a student of history. So you know what's going on... Only this time, there is no Charles the Hammer to stop it.

Online mountaineer

Swedish election: Nationalists make gains in early results
    1 hour ago

Sweden's anti-immigration party has made large gains in Sunday's general election as establishment blocs appear deadlocked, partial results show.

With 80% of ballots counted, the nationalist Sweden Democrats (SD) have won about 18% of the vote, up from 12.9% in the previous election.

The governing centre-left coalition is marginally ahead of its centre-right Alliance rivals, with around 40% each.

Neither will win a majority, and both have pledged not to govern with the SD.  ...  BBC News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@roamer_1

You must be going into a slump of sorts, buddy.

Having read this thread, it's clear that you're trolling...being a contrarian.

You had to drag President Trump into the thread right out of the gate.

And he didn't say ISIS was now extinct, He said they were defeated (Syria and Iraq).
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online roamer_1

And he didn't say ISIS was now extinct, He said they were defeated (Syria and Iraq).

Yes @DCPatriot ... so did Bush.

• Wulf Anson Author
I don't despise him.

Again, I didn't say it is his fault.
But this is very indicative as to the mistake of basking in the orangey glow of Tumpy's broad declarations.

You are a student of history. So you know what's going on... Only this time, there is no Charles the Hammer to stop it.

So what should he be doing?

Marshaling all the Governments of Western Europe against the invaders they let in?

Organizing a NATO Crusade?

Have everyone's military wearing cammies with a big Cross on the front of them?

All yelling Deus Volt as they go door to door dragging muslims out into the street by their hair?

In the areas Our military engaged these scum, they Are defeated.

But we can't go overthrowing leftist Euro Govts to save them from themselves.

What do you expect?

Either a 10th Crusade through all western Europe or Trump Sucks?

It's not on the table, though if Europe doesn't start rounding up these Allahu Akbars and sending them back to wherever they came from, it may well become that along with lumping the Jews in with them the way it did a thousand years ago.

Online roamer_1

So what should he be doing?

All of the above will eventually be required (just like before), but it is more about what he should not be doing. And that is boasting in their defeat just for yet another victory lap... When nothing could be further from the truth.

Online mountaineer

Asshat.
Bono Gives Nazi Salute While Mocking Swedish Populists at Paris Show
by Ben Kew
11 Sep 2018

Irish rock star Bono gave a Nazi salute during a show in Paris, while mocking the success of the Swedish populist party, Sweden Democrats, in Sunday’s general election.

Performing as his dark “alter-ego” Mr. MacPhisto in Paris on Sunday, the 58-year-old rocker gave the Nazi salute twice before shouting “Åkesson!” a reference to the Sweden Democrats charismatic leader Jimmie Åkesson.

“He’s done so well in the election today… It appears the Swedes are beginning to discover their Aryan potential,” Bono said. “I love elections. I love balloons. I love… parties that get out of hand.”  ...

The Sweden Democrat’s press secretary, Henrik Gustafsson, said he was not surprised by the attack.

“When Swedish celebrities obviously do not have a reality-based view of us and our party, it’s no wonder to me that the situation is even worse for a person like Bono,” he said in a statement.  ...
Breitbart
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org