Author Topic: Chuck Todd Warns of Possible Mueller Bombshell: ‘I Wouldn’t Miss Work Tomorrow’  (Read 2083 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bubba is going to be Bubba,and only a fool would expect anything else.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Could this be Chuckie boy's "Bombshell"?

Two Prosecutors Exit Mueller Team

https://saraacarter.com/two-prosecutors-exit-mueller-team/?utm=pushnami
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

What a nothing burger.

Not one person on here or in America could pass a Mueller "investigation". Not one. Not even Mueller himself and HIS involvement  with Russia. What a waste of taxpayers money, trying to stay relevant.  25 million dollars tax dollars, from we the people,,PURE WASTE.

If we, go through any of your lives, from the past with fine tooth comb, all of you would be indicted.  Me included.
What a farce, this "investigation " is. Witch hunt is correct.  Two years!   Insanity at it's finest.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2018, 08:53:34 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is all good in a sad way. The more Schiff, and CNN, and MSNBC, and Mad Max, and all the other insane fools keep yelling like chicken little, "Tomorrow! Tomorrow Trump will be impeached!!", the more they disappoint and disillusion their base. How many times can the American Left cry Wolf!?

As CNN's ratings clearly show, eventually everybody simply stops listening.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
What a nothing burger.

Not one person on here or in America could pass a Mueller "investigation". Not one. Not even Mueller himself and HIS involvement  with Russia. What a waste of taxpayers money, trying to stay relevant.  25 million dollars tax dollars, from we the people,,PURE WASTE.

If we, go through any of your lives, from the past with fine tooth comb, all of you would be indicted.  Me included.
What a farce, this "investigation " is. Witch hunt is correct.  Two years!   Insanity at it's finest.

No doubt. When we are fixin' to go do something, my wife tells to stop Russian her.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What a nothing burger.

You show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
So still nothing?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So still nothing?

Nope.  6PM  EDT, and all's quiet.  It's hard to believe, but Chuckie may be FOS on this one.  I wonder if he's into Q?
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nope.  6PM  EDT, and all's quiet.  It's hard to believe, but Chuckie may be FOS on this one.  I wonder if he's into Q?

"thus said the raving"?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"thus said the raving"?

:laugh:

Hey, how'd you do at the river?
I will NOT comply.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
:laugh:

Hey, how'd you do at the river?

Granddaughter went with. About as soon as she got wet, she got cold. And wanted to come home. Winston called her out. Told her if she was going fishing, we were fishing. We caught three. It was enough. My leg has been swelling. To go stand in the river makes it feel better. And to throw in my minnow traps. I had every intention of going this morning, "fresh" bait in hand,  but my body ached too much. Took an Ibuprofen 800 and went back to bed. Seems like rest--naps...is the word for today.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Even ignoring Todd's comments, the Friday 5pm dump has been a regular occurrence.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Where's the bombshell?

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
So still nothing?

Okay that's it.  Back to you Chuck.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.

@Cyber Liberty

Who was the famous man that quote came from?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Who was the famous man that quote came from?

Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria.  Russia, Russia, Russia!
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Lavrentiy Pavlovich Beria.  Russia, Russia, Russia!

@Cyber Liberty

Ahhh,Beria! He was clearly a man that knew what he was talking about.

Thanks for the reminder!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

Ahhh,Beria! He was clearly a man that knew what he was talking about.

Thanks for the reminder!

Khrushchev had him executed....
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where's the bombshell?

Brian Williams is back on the air?   Oh you mean from Chuckie "I cut my hair so I can look like Matt Lauer" Todd.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Where's the bombshell?
Chuckie ran into a problem, he didn't know the frequncy **nononono*

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Khrushchev had him executed....

@Cyber Liberty

Nikita knew self-defense when he saw the need for it.

Offline dfwgator