Author Topic: Chuck Todd Warns of Possible Mueller Bombshell: ‘I Wouldn’t Miss Work Tomorrow’  (Read 2084 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Todd Warns of Possible Mueller Bombshell: ‘I Wouldn’t Miss Work Tomorrow’
by Aidan McLaughlin | Aug 30th, 2018, 6:24 pm

MSNBC’s Chuck Todd issued a warning to the press on Thursday evening regarding the Russia investigation: Don’t miss work tomorrow.

Todd’s MTP Daily panel was discussing Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s probe, and speculating as to when the investigation will wrap up.

“Here’s what I’ve learned about Bob Mueller,” Todd said. “Not a single person that has known him, been with him, worked with him, wouldn’t say that he would have ended this investigation if there was no collusion. He would have already ended this investigation.”

“We can’t tell that, though, until he tells us,” Republican strategist Brad Todd said.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-warns-of-possible-mueller-bombshell-i-wouldnt-miss-work-tomorrow/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

MSNBC’s Chuck Todd issued a warning to the press on Thursday evening regarding the Russia investigation: Don’t miss work tomorrow.

Todd’s MTP Daily panel was discussing Special Counsel Robert Mueller‘s probe, and speculating as to when the investigation will wrap up.

“Here’s what I’ve learned about Bob Mueller,” Todd said. “Not a single person that has known him, been with him, worked with him, wouldn’t say that he would have ended this investigation if there was no collusion. He would have already ended this investigation.”

Read more at: https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-warns-of-possible-mueller-bombshell-i-wouldnt-miss-work-tomorrow/

That would mean a Friday news dump before a 3 day weekend, if this exists, it would keep all talking for the holiday weekend. Not sure if this was posted.

Offline endicom

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Every Friday. You would think they would mix things up a bit....

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
All smoke and no fire!
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
OK, it's Friday and I'm waiting....

Offline Frank Cannon

OK, it's Friday and I'm waiting....

My unnamed sources say that Mueller is ordering a ham on rye for lunch.......NO MAYO!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
My unnamed sources say that Mueller is ordering a ham on rye for lunch.......NO MAYO!

Which begs the question, what kind of a moron do you have to be to put mayo on a ham on rye?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
What about the mustard?

Offline Frank Cannon

What about the mustard?

No mustard and he cut the cheese too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
What about the mustard?

Mustard With aged swiss.  So aged that it rips the roof of your mouth open with its flavor.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Mustard With aged swiss.  So aged that it rips the roof of your mouth open with its flavor.

And the Rye needs to be of the dark Jewish variety!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Wingnut

And the Rye needs to be of the dark Jewish variety!

Yep, Sammy Davis Jr. type rye!

Offline ABX

Usually these dumps come around 5EST. They still are guided by the old network news schedule.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Wingnut

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

“We can’t tell that, though, until he tells us,” Republican strategist Brad Todd said.

more
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/chuck-todd-warns-of-possible-mueller-bombshell-i-wouldnt-miss-work-tomorrow/

Was he lisping and biting his lip when he said it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
MSNBC’s Chuck Todd thinks all signs point to special counsel Robert Mueller making major moves on Friday.

President Donald Trump on Thursday called the inquiry into Russian meddling “an illegal investigation.”

“This is the president feeling like there’s a lot happening around him, the walls may be closing in on him, and I think he’s lashing out,” said Bloomberg’s Sahil Kapur on MSNBC’s “MTP Daily.”
Republican strategist Brad Todd, however, said Mueller has a “responsibility” to know when “he’s gone past the time limit of when he has credibility with the public.”
“What time limit are we at?” wondered Chuck Todd. 
The MSNBC host said everyone who’s worked with Mueller believes he would have ended the investigation already if there was no evidence of collusion.

He also said Mueller would “keep quiet” between Labor Day and November’s midterm elections so as not to be accused of interfering politically.
Daniella Gibbs Léger of the Center for American Progress predicted Mueller would drop big news in January as a result.
But Chuck Todd said it could be a whole lot sooner.

“I’ll be honest with you: I’m not missing work tomorrow,” he said, referring to Friday, the last business day before Labor Day. “I wouldn’t miss work tomorrow.”

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/chuck-todd-mueller-trump-news_us_5b889a67e4b0162f47214f13
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
If your face is totally covered with egg, what's there to fear about a little more?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I wish something WOULD happen tomorrow.  This investigation has gone on far too long.

Offline MOD3

Offline ABX