Author Topic: Sarah Palin Not Invited to John McCain Memorial, Funeral Services: Report  (Read 4572 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Looking back on that time, it should be said that any political party that couldn't cough up anything better than a treacherous brain-damaged old vulture like McCain deserved every beating it got.

We made up for that the next time......oh wait.....nevermind.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
We made up for that the next time......oh wait.....nevermind.

Yes...yes we did.  He was so stiff he couldn't ad-lib a fart after a baked-bean dinner.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
It's just as well.  Both McCain and Palin became embarrassing train wrecks, post 2008 election.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
BREAKING!!!!! The McCains just added Palm Springs, Schenectady, Philly and Detroit to the Johnnies Coffin World Tour dates!!!!  The Steve Miller Band with Bruce Hornsby will be opening for all 4 new venues!!!!!

Is Slim Whitman still alive?  He might yodel some life into the crowd.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That's what you get for betting on the wrong horse Sarah.  Don't bother coming to AZ for anything. 

I have no sympathy for her and her blind loyalty to McCain.

I don't think it's blind loyalty, she's just exercising some class.  Good for her.

And, this is so sad.  You'd think when you were about to meet your Maker, you'd want to let bygones be bygones and try to rise above the pettiness.

Online dfwgator

BREAKING!!!!! The McCains just added Palm Springs, Schenectady, Philly and Detroit to the Johnnies Coffin World Tour dates!!!!  The Steve Miller Band with Bruce Hornsby will be opening for all 4 new venues!!!!!!

Don't forget 'Elvis Presley's Coat'....

https://vimeo.com/30869244

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

And, this is so sad.  You'd think when you were about to meet your Maker, you'd want to let bygones be bygones and try to rise above the pettiness.

He's a political Ebeneezer Scrooge who gave the finger to all 3 ghosts.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

It was the political career of McCain.  It began with hypocrisy, proceed with arrogance, and he finished it with contempt.   How such a little man could not have made so big a depression is beyond me.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Sarah Palin should consider herself lucky to keep an arm's length away from McCain.  She won't regret it.

John McCain's 'hero' worship is the rise before the fall.

He is going to become a MAJOR player in the Russian Dossier/FBI/CIA role in their efforts to overthrow a duly elected president.

Poor ol' Hillary...she dint know nuthin.  Her friend John comes to her and asks me to write him a check for information on Donald Trump in Moscow.       :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Image result for concrete middle finger

John McCain's tombstone. FTW! McCain was such a bitter, mean old bastard, that he hates even the people he pretends to 'like'. If those people want to associate themselves with this opportunistic, backstabbing warmonger, then better them than me. Just being dead, the fact of dying, does not wash away a lifetime of deceit and treachery. Thank God the megalomaniac never became President. We would be at war with the entire world if he had.

McCain did Palin and Trump a favor by dis-inviting them. Now they have an excuse not to show up, which they likely would have done anyway.

BTW, I predicted all of this months ago. When he announced his condition I said at the time that it is the Democrats who would freak-out over his death. It is Democrats who took the loss, not the Republicans.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fantom

Stay classy,  John, even in death.

Right... hes one sad sac.
Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning, they want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters.

Frederick Douglass

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I still believe she helped save McCain's 2010 primary win with appearances and giving him a faux conservative cred.

If memory serves, McCain had a about a 4 point lead, prior to that appearance.

Oh well....   

I disagree about her impact in the 2010 AZ Election.  If the media was saying he had a 4% lead, he probably had 8%.  PBS is the biggest pollster in AZ races, which is like having no polls at all.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I don't think it's blind loyalty, she's just exercising some class.  Good for her.

The State Party voted in their Convention to not back McCain in the '16 race because of his constant footsie-playing with Obama and the rest of the Rats.  She issued statements trashing the Conventioneers for the action.  She has never even lived in Arizona.  That's not class, that's blind loyalty, class would have been keepng her big fat nose out of State Party business. 

How would you feel about somebody who trashed the TX State Party Convention?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
The State Party voted in their Convention to not back McCain in the '16 race because of his constant footsie-playing with Obama and the rest of the Rats.  She issued statements trashing the Conventioneers for the action.  She has never even lived in Arizona.  That's not class, that's blind loyalty, class would have been keepng her big fat nose out of State Party business. 

I remember some of that.  Not cool. I think the blind loyalty dropped off long ago though. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I remember some of that.  Not cool. I think the blind loyalty dropped off long ago though.

:shrug:

(I'm glad I can see your Avatar now.  I could not until an hour or so ago.)
I will NOT comply.

Online DB

Well, if that's your opinion, I guess that's your opinion.

Mine is that, far from being blindly loyal to McCain, she just chose the high road and did not diss him the way he did her.  I still admire the old Gal.  Can't say that for McCain.

She chose to back McCain for reelection to the senate instead of the Tea Party candidate in spite of all that was done to her by McCain's presidential campaign. He stabbed her in the back shortly after he lost to Obama. She put her one time friendship ahead of what was best for the country. She did the same with Trump. Somebody she also knew well before he ran.

@Cyber Liberty is dead right on this.

Offline rustynail

Why should she be?  She almost caused him to win.

Offline darroll

Now the libs have someone to blame for being the God Mother of corruption. (McCain)

Not to worry Sarah, I did not get invited either.

Offline bilo

Stay classy,  John, even in death.

Well said!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

That's what you get for betting on the wrong horse Sarah.  Don't bother coming to AZ for anything. 

I have no sympathy for her and her blind loyalty to McCain.

I feel for her. She's always been supportive and took the high road. At least mccain is still dead.

Offline bilo

Image result for concrete middle finger

John McCain's tombstone. FTW! McCain was such a bitter, mean old bastard, that he hates even the people he pretends to 'like'. If those people want to associate themselves with this opportunistic, backstabbing warmonger, then better them than me. Just being dead, the fact of dying, does not wash away a lifetime of deceit and treachery. Thank God the megalomaniac never became President. We would be at war with the entire world if he had.

McCain did Palin and Trump a favor by dis-inviting them. Now they have an excuse not to show up, which they likely would have done anyway.

BTW, I predicted all of this months ago. When he announced his condition I said at the time that it is the Democrats who would freak-out over his death. It is Democrats who took the loss, not the Republicans.

I guess we are thankfully past the moment where we have to worry about mccain's family's feeling.

I agree with everything you said.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Of course she wasn't invited. She almost got him elected President,and he would have been whacked in that happened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet Trump is the pr*ck and the a-hole, not Honorable John.
The Republic is lost.

Offline corbe

Now would be a good time to yank a few more security clearances of the obummer/hellary plants. 
   Don't take the bait McCain laid out for you.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Soros and Beto are doing that now.  As far as what Sarah did in Arizona, I think you should give that little grievance up.  She was his VP; naturally she would take his side.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.