Author Topic: Trump replaces NAFTA and triumphs -- New trade deal with Mexico is YUGE win for both countries  (Read 7259 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

I see my list of Trump accomplishments was called spam by the owner and removed.  First amendment and all, right ?  lol

I am learning the flavor of the board.  888mouth

The flavor of the board IS Spam. Learn it, Live it, Love it.

Online roamer_1

86 bottles of beer on the wall.  86 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around. 85 bottles of beer on the wall.
85 bottles of beer on the wall.  85 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around.  84 bottles of beer on the wall.
84 bottles of beer on the wall.  84 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around. 83 bottles of beer on the wall.
83 bottles of beer on the wall.  83 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around. 82 bottles of beer on the wall.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 03:36:56 am by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

I see my list of Trump accomplishments was called spam by the owner and removed.  First amendment and all, right ?  lol

When you shove it on every damn thread you enter, that's always spam. It's called spamming the thread for a reason.

Offline libertybele

86 bottles of beer on the wall.  86 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around. 85 bottles of beer on the wall.
85 bottles of beer on the wall.  85 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around.  84 bottles of beer on the wall.
84 bottles of beer on the wall.  84 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around. 83 bottles of beer on the wall.
83 bottles of beer on the wall.  83 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around. 82 bottles of beer on the wall.

82 bottles of beer on the wall.  82 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around.  81 bottles of beer on the wall. 
81 bottles of beer on the wall. 81 bottles of beer. Take one down and pass it around.  80 bottles of beer on the wall.
80 bottles of beer on the wall. 80 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around.  79 bottles of beer on the wall.
79 bottles of beer on the wall.  79 bottles of beer.  Take one down and pass it around.  78 bottles of beer on the wall.   888high58888

Offline RoosGirl

You lazy bastages can't even spell out the numbers?  Anywho, anyone else tired of the same bleep arguments over and over again?  It's like listening to your annoying friend sing that song on a road trip.

Offline Frank Cannon

Anywho, anyone else tired of the same bleep arguments over and over again?

That's the motto at TBR.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The flavor of the board IS Spam. Learn it, Live it, Love it.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online roamer_1

You lazy bastages can't even spell out the numbers?  Anywho, anyone else tired of the same bleep arguments over and over again?  It's like listening to your annoying friend sing that song on a road trip.

Hey. If you have a text editor with a find and replace feature numbers make it easy

Offline LegalAmerican

Is this the revenge of the Trump Fan Club for slights, real or imagined??
This laundry list of his accomplishments/achievements, were posted 12x times!!
Lord have Mercy!
Julius Caesar's obituary is 11 words!

Was not, posted, 12 times.  Exaggerate much?  Rather then read the truth is was called "spam".  Why do people live in America?  You are destroying this country. If you all hate living here, with what freedoms we have left, why stay here?  Find a "better" country. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Was not, posted, 12 times.  Exaggerate much?  Rather then read the truth is was called "spam".  Why do people live in America?  You are destroying this country. If you all hate living here, with what freedoms we have left, why stay here?  Find a "better" country.

It was quoted in its effing entirety at least a dozen times.

The forum clowns saw to that.   Little piss-pots.  On wheels.

That's the very definition of 'spamming a thread'.

They were mocking you but you're too sweet of a person to notice.   This is a changing neighborhood.  It's getting better, but it's a tough crowd.

...next time suggest you post a link to that list or use an 8 pt font.   :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 11:05:25 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline corbe

OK, Now I get it, It's all my fault and I need to find another Country to live in.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline musiclady

OK, Now I get it, It's all my fault and I need to find another Country to live in.

You finally understand.

Every one of us who doesn't adore Trump and his "accomplishments" is a traitor and should leave the country because we don't love it.  *****rollingeyes*****

What a bunch of horse hooey. 

It is precisely because I LOVE this country and its Constitution that I cannot tolerate Trump nor his Obama fan-like fans.......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Just announce you love Trump and you are free to be the most inconsiderate, ill mannered, un-neighborly dolt on the internet and your fellow Trumpers will rally around you and give you comfort and succor when all of those mean, non-Trump supporting bullies point out your lunacy.

Swell... :whistle:

Offline musiclady

Just announce you love Trump and you are free to be the most inconsiderate, ill mannered, un-neighborly dolt on the internet and your fellow Trumpers will rally around you and give you comfort and succor when all of those mean, non-Trump supporting bullies point out your lunacy.

Swell... :whistle:

Yup.   That's the way it works around here.  Open arms for the meanest, most insulting new members on the forum from fellow Trumpers.

I suppose that's because the true believers are so few and far between that they need to pad their ranks, but even so...............
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

I think that Congress has the final say..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Yup.   That's the way it works around here.  Open arms for the meanest, most insulting new members on the forum from fellow Trumpers.

I suppose that's because the true believers are so few and far between that they need to pad their ranks, but even so...............

We gave some of the refugee wave a lot of slack.   Why not a seasoned citizen who's excited for President Trump?

Her posting history will/should determine her future here.

In the meantime, think about your immediate affection for people like @CatherineofAragon  or @RoosGirl  when they 'washed ashore.

That's the way some of us feel about @LegalAmerican     

:patriot:    333cleo    :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

We gave some of the refugee wave a lot of slack.   Why not a seasoned citizen who's excited for President Trump?

Her posting history will/should determine her future here.

In the meantime, think about your immediate affection for people like @CatherineofAragon  or @RoosGirl  when they 'washed ashore.

I totally agree.  She should be made gone for posting shit from that white supremacy website.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

She came in and went full retard from the get go.  Never go full retard and expect to be taken seriously.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Frank Cannon

I totally agree.  She should be made gone for posting shit from that white supremacy website.

The NY Times?

Offline RoosGirl

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

You are lucky they did.  I advised you yesterday to stop posting that list and to select 2 or 3 major accomplishments and focus on them.

You were annoying people with the list and the mods may have gotten complaints.

Heck, you were annoying me and I agree that Trump has accomplished a lot.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

We all know that everything is your fault @corbe   But you know that no other country will have you.

Besides you've been abused by deal old @musiclady and that should hurt enough.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
You finally understand.

Every one of us who doesn't adore Trump and his "accomplishments" is a traitor and should leave the country because we don't love it.  *****rollingeyes*****

What a bunch of horse hooey. 

It is precisely because I LOVE this country and its Constitution that I cannot tolerate Trump nor his Obama fan-like fans.......

@musiclady   Horse hooey?  getting a little vulgar there are you, sweetie.

Just a heads up ... many people who support Trump here are not Obama fan-like fans and to group all of us together is an insult.

AND another little hint, you have no choice but to tolerate Trump or join @corbe in that other country he's seeking refuge in.

Offline corbe

I aint going nowhere @Emjay.
   My neice just moved to Vietnam (landed yesterday) as an English Teacher, she asked me if I would come see her, I refrained from explaining to her my role in Linebacker I and II on that balmy Christmas season in 72.
   We can all live in peace here even if @musiclady is anointed Queen and @LegalAmerican is head of the FCC, were counting on Bull Dog Mattis to not bomb the White House.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.