Author Topic: Avenatti tells Giuliani in wake of Cohen plea deal: 'Buckle Up Buttercup'  (Read 900 times)

Online corbe

Avenatti tells Giuliani in wake of Cohen plea deal: 'Buckle Up Buttercup'

By John Bowden - 08/21/18 03:07 PM EDT

Michael Avenatti warned that President Trump's lawyer Rudy Giuliani should "buckle up" after it was reported Tuesday that Trump's former attorney, Michael Cohen, had accepted a plea deal.

Avenatti, the lawyer representing adult film actress Stormy Daniels, tweeted Tuesday afternoon that Trump and Giuliani had "completely misplayed" their response to Daniels's defamation claims. His comment came after ABC News reported that Cohen had accepted a plea deal on banking and tax fraud charges.

".@RudyGiuliani Buckle Up Buttercup. You and your client completely misplayed this," Avenatti wrote.

<..snip..>

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/402882-stormy-daniels-lawyer-tells-giuliani-in-wake-of-cohen-plea-deal
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You are in NT article posting overdrive today.  You on work release?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

I have to report to Hill Country Rehab for a urinalysis by Friday or I violate the terms of my probation, so tomorrow is my cut-off date.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
  I have to report to Hill Country Rehab for a urinalysis by Friday or I violate the terms of my probation, so tomorrow is my cut-off date.

Hill Country?  Man that close to Austin it must be a bitch getting a clean sample.

Offline skeeter

Giulliani should at least be grateful he's not calling him a pig anymore.

Online corbe

I've taught my cat to pee in a jar, by Friday I'll have enough.

Offline GrouchoTex

I've taught my cat to pee in a jar, by Friday I'll have enough.

So what do you say when the urinalysis comes back and the Doc says, "@corbe, you're clean, but it looks like you have distemper"?

Online Wingnut

So what do you say when the urinalysis comes back and the Doc says, "@corbe, you're clean, but it looks like you have distemper"?

Or if it tests positive for catnip.

Offline GrouchoTex

Or if it tests positive for catnip.

Ah, yes, there's that, too.