Author Topic: Trump: ‘Blue Wave Means Crime and Open Borders’  (Read 301 times)

rangerrebew

Trump: ‘Blue Wave Means Crime and Open Borders’
Posted By Paul Crookston On August 20, 2018 @ 5:06 pm In National Security | No Comments

President Donald Trump on Monday lambasted Democrats for being soft on crime and said a wave of Democratic midterm election victories would only lead to more crime.

He centered his criticism on Democrats’ lack of support and even hostility toward law enforcement, specifically Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Border Patrol. Holding a White House event to honor federal immigration officials, Trump said law and order is popular and will lead to Republican victories in November.

URL to article: https://freebeacon.com/national-security/trump-blue-wave-means-crime-open-borders/

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump: ‘Blue Wave Means Crime and Open Borders’
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 07:58:14 pm »
And things are moving slowly on the red front too.  I hope he plans on stepping up the game to stop sanctuary cities.  To put a stop to the unlawful collection of American taxpayer funding for illegal families.

Get the wall done.  A few miles at a time is a waste of American taxpayer money.  Wasted effort a section of wall.  Just go around!  Can you imagine a Great Wall of China with holes in it?  What the heck?  Millions being spent to build a few miles here and there.

Wall progress

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/06/us-mexico-border-wall-being-built-slowly/#slide-1
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 08:15:43 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump: ‘Blue Wave Means Crime and Open Borders’
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 01:21:34 am »
Chosen Daughter wrote:
"Get the wall done."

I went to the National Review article and saw this pic:

Heck, that "wall" ain't gonna stop too many.

If you really want a wall they can't get over, you need something like this:

Let's get something like THAT built...