Author Topic: He brought an American flag to protest fascism in Portland. Then Antifa attacked him  (Read 608 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
He brought an American flag to protest fascism in Portland. Then Antifa attacked him
Updated on Aug 20, 2018 at 03:38 PM PDT
By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh | The Oregonian/OregonLive

Paul Welch came to the downtown protest Aug. 4 to let his political leanings be known.

With pride he clutched his U.S. flag as he moved among the crowd of like-thinking demonstrators.

Soon a group of black-clad antifascists, or antifa, demanded he lose the flag, calling it a fascist symbol. Welch refused, and a tug-of-war ensued.

Video and more at link: https://articles.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2018/08/he_brought_an_american_flag_to.amp?__twitter_impression=true

They whipped up on him bad, see pictures. Despicable.

Offline Slide Rule

This dood was not conservative.

Talk about stupid.

Stupid can get you killed.

:)

White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline The_Reader_David

I think anti in anitfa is an acronym for American, not too intelligent -- so our native blackshirts who beat the flag-bearing lefitst are the American not too intelligent fascists. 

Proof they're not too intelligent:  they see no irony in wearing black shirts when roughing up their political opponents in political street fighting and calling themselves "anti-fascists".
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes it's sad, but even after this painful lesson I'll bet he still can't see who the real fascists are.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A fearless prediction:

It's only a matter of time until "non-nonviolent" means are going to be required to put the blackshirts into their place.

Seems to me that after the bullets flew at Kent State, the protesters became more... um... "peaceful"...