Author Topic: Another Prominent Anti-Trump Republican Just Went Down In Minnesota. Here's Why This Keeps Happening  (Read 22574 times)

Offline musiclady

I know you would.  Green Party Bernie Sanders supporter, conspiracy theorist kook Ventura.

Frank probably prefers Al Franken to Pawlenty too. 

More his style.   *****rollingeyes*****
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank probably prefers Al Franken to Pawlenty too. 

More his style.   *****rollingeyes*****

Harold Stassen in is current state would be better than that loser stiff Pawlenty.

Online roamer_1

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Oh nice an atheist cartoonist who has no grasp on God. 

Biggest loser post.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oh nice an atheist cartoonist who has no grasp on God.  Biggest loser post.

I don't know what's funnier @DCPatriot  --- the cartoon or the reactions to it.   :laugh:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Jesse Ventura seems to be an either love or hate the guy type. Actually, I think he's sort of okay but far from perfect. This Chris Kyle thing was never an issue until a few years ago, it seemed to blow up. Jesse Ventura works it sounds like, haven't seen it myself, for RT, Russia Today. He said "who's going to hire me?" in an interview.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Harold Stassen in is current state would be better than that loser stiff Pawlenty.

Pawlenty?  Is that what this thread is about?  Dang, I'd forgotten the guy existed.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I don't know what's funnier @DCPatriot  --- the cartoon or the reactions to it.   :laugh:

The cartoon is funny.  I smiled.  The reactions?  Predictable.

Offline Chosen Daughter

The cartoon is funny.  I smiled.  The reactions?  Predictable.

You are predictable. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online corbe

Do not confuse @Right_in_Virginia with being the problem it only inflates her Ego even more, she is merely JUST a symptom of the problem.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
    Do not confuse @Right_in_Virginia with being the problem it only inflates her Ego even more, she is merely JUST a symptom of the problem.

Do please try to keep up, @corbe

It was @Emjay  who @Chosen Daughter responded to....not @Right_in_Virginia

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goodwithagun

They’re easy to confuse due to their predictability: It’s either the Vinyard or the ice cream.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online corbe

I admit @DCPatriot that after reading the bloodbath between those two on Page 6, which @Emjay said that @Chosen Daughter was pizzed because the aforementioned had agreed with RiV at some time or another, hell, even I have agreed with RiV, on multiple occasions, it was heart breaking because I like both of them so much. 
   So I jumped to  the end to further crap on the Thread and get 50 extra points for pinging @Right_in_Virginia .
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I admit @DCPatriot that after reading the bloodbath between those two on Page 6, which @Emjay said that @Chosen Daughter was pizzed because the aforementioned had agreed with RiV at some time or another, hell, even I have agreed with RiV, on multiple occasions, it was heart breaking because I like both of them so much. 
   So I jumped to  the end to further crap on the Thread and get 50 extra points for pinging @Right_in_Virginia .

@mystery-ak  ... What does it take for this thread to outlive its usefulness?

Online corbe

I just got here, I'm still on Page 8, Don't lock it.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Must be the wrong page.  I couldn't find it.  Don't remember it.  Probably someone else.

Online corbe

My apologies @Chosen Daughter it wasn't' you, though I love you too,  Mucho.   

Offline Chosen Daughter

My apologies @Chosen Daughter it wasn't' you, though I love you too,  Mucho.   

I'm glad because I was having serious concerns about my memory.  LOL!  Love you too.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

@corbe  I am furious at you.  Why would you want to keep this desiccated thread alive.  it has turned into vicious attacks against innocent people.  Me, for example.

I entered this thread a couple of pages ago for the first time.  I was curious to see how and why people could still be talking about Pawlenty.

The first thing I saw was people attacking @Right_in_Virginia .. I know she's one of the few people you admit you don't like and you just love everyone else.

All I did was give RIV a little pat and then two vicious elderly ladies jumped on me like white on rice.  They assumed that because I gave RIV a little smile, I agreed with everything she had said on this thread and maybe in her life.

So, I was abused for basically nothing but trying to be nice and then we have people like @goodwithagun jumping in on something she knows nothing about just to get an insult in.

There's nothing in the world that can get meaner than two elderly good Christian ladies.

And you should personally be ashamed, corbe.

Offline Frank Cannon

I just got here, I'm still on Page 8, Don't lock it.

This here is Class A effing bullshit and you know it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
This here is Class A effing bullshit and you know it.

It certainly is, Frank, and I think corbe just likes to see other people fight, especially women.  I'm disgusted with the whole ugly mess.

Offline Frank Cannon

It certainly is, Frank, and I think corbe just likes to see other people fight, especially women.  I'm disgusted with the whole ugly mess.

Yeah. I've taken note to it over a spell of time and the Hammer of Thor is about to come down squarely on that.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I decided tonight to watch a little FOX News.  News is that there is still people in the White House part of the op ed group.  I was thinking about it.  Trump is a horrible judge of character.  His whole presidency has been chaos because he hired the wrong people.  And this little jewel of a tweet made me ROTFL.

Donald J. Trump
 ?  @realDonaldTrump 

Jeff Johnson of Minnesota had a big night in winning the Republican nomination for Governor against a very strong and well known opponent! Thanks for all of the support you showed me. You have my complete and total Endorsement. You will win in November!

6:12 AM - Aug 15, 2018

12.7K people are talking about this

https://www.twincities.com/2018/08/15/donald-trump-tweets-what-jeff-johnson-has-wanted-to-hear-you-have-my-endorsement-mn-gov/

I guess he missed the part where Jeff called him a jackass.

Silver Pines

Welcome back, @CatherineofAragon   Everything okay?   :cool:

@DCPatriot

Yes, it is, thanks.  We had a hairy few days last week when we were planning for Florence to hit us head on.  I look at the scenes from NC...that was going to be us.  I feel horrible, if it makes any sense.

Online corbe