Author Topic: Dianne Feinstein was an easy mark for China’s spy  (Read 711 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dianne Feinstein was an easy mark for China’s spy
« on: August 09, 2018, 02:48:28 pm »

Opinion
Dianne Feinstein was an easy mark for China’s spy

By Paul Sperry

August 8, 2018 | 7:14pm

As vice chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee and a ranking member of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) has been investigating allegations of President Trump’s “collusion” with Russia.

But now we learn Feinstein may be the one compromised by a foreign power.

Turns out that Communist China had a spy in her office. A 20-year employee of Feinstein’s, the agent had been reporting back to China’s Ministry of State Security for well over a decade before he was caught in 2013, according to the FBI.

A Chinese-American who doubled as both an office staffer and Feinstein’s personal driver, the agent reportedly was handled by officials based out of the People’s Republic of China’s consulate in San Francisco, which Feinstein helped set up when she was mayor of that city. He even attended consulate functions for the senator.

more
https://nypost.com/2018/08/08/dianne-feinstein-was-an-easy-mark-for-chinas-spy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Dianne Feinstein was an easy mark for China’s spy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 03:02:43 pm »
What really pisses me off about this story is this has been known for years, but is only now being reported because Feinstein has outlived her usefulness in the minds of the rats & media.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 03:09:45 pm »
What really pisses me off about this story is this has been known for years, but is only now being reported because Feinstein has outlived her usefulness in the minds of the rats & media.

The most insidious power the media has,...the power to ignore.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 04:08:03 pm »

What should also p*** you off is that he wasn't even investigated to see how much damage he had caused, but just "let go".  He should have been prosecuted. 

9999hair out0000

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 04:22:28 pm »
What should also p*** you off is that he wasn't even investigated to see how much damage he had caused, but just "let go".  He should have been prosecuted. 

9999hair out0000

Yes he should be. But they don't want justice. They just want her to step down.

Their motives are purely political, as usual.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 05:49:46 pm »
FTA:

One Chinese bagman, Nanping-born John Huang, showed up at Feinstein’s San Francisco home for a fundraising dinner with a Beijing official tied to the People’s Bank of China and the Communist Party Committee. As a foreign national, the official wasn’t legally qualified to make the $50,000-a-plate donation to dine at the banquet.

After a Justice Department task force investigated widespread illegal fundraising during the 1996 Clinton re-election campaign, Feinstein returned more than $12,000 in contributions from donors associated with Huang, who was later convicted of campaign-finance fraud along with other Beijing bagmen. The DNC and the Clinton campaign had to return millions in ill-gotten cash.

"Ah, there's a name I hadn't heard in years..."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 06:21:35 pm »
FTA:

"Ah, there's a name I hadn't heard in years..."

Are you one bit surprised to find out that Di Fi is fully wrapped up in the Clinton Crime syndicate?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 06:30:20 pm »
Are you one bit surprised to find out that Di Fi is fully wrapped up in the Clinton Crime syndicate?

No, but I'm surprised there are any people in the newspaper business who can remember that stuff back >20 years ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 06:32:51 pm »
The most insidious power the media has,...the power to ignore.

:amen:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2022, 06:06:13 pm »
Details Surface About Sen. Feinstein And The Chinese Spy Who Worked For Her

sanfrancisco

https://www.cbsnews.com/sanfrancisco/new...-san-francisco/

August 1, 2018 / 6:51 PM / CBS San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) – New details emerged Wednesday about how a Chinese spy managed to stay by Senator Dianne Feinstein's side for nearly 20 years.

UPDATE 8/6: Feinstein-Trump Exchange Jabs Over Chinese Spy Driver Revelation

It happened five years ago, but additional information is just surfacing about how the Bay Area senator's office was infiltrated by a Chinese spy.

The Bay Area is a hotbed for Russian and Chinese espionage. Late last year, the feds shut down the Russian consulate in San Francisco.

You may remember the thick black smoke that billowing from building before Russian diplomats turned it over to authorities, presumably produced by burning documents.

Now, all eyes are on Chinese intelligence in the Bay Area after the website Politico reported last week that a staffer for Senator Feinstein turned out to be a Chinese spy who reported back to the government officials about local politics.

ALSO READ: California Democratic Party Snubs Feinstein, Endorses de Léon

On Wednesday, the San Francisco Chronicle uncovered additional details in a column written by reporters Phil Matier and Andy Ross.

The column revealed that the Chinese spy was Feinstein's driver who also served as a gofer in her Bay Area office and was a liaison to the Asian-American community.

He even attended Chinese consulate functions for the senator.

Feinstein -- who was Chair of the Senate Intelligence Committee at the time -- was reportedly mortified when the FBI told her she'd been infiltrated.

Investigators reportedly concluded the driver hadn't leaked anything of substance and Feinstein forced him to retire.

Former FBI agent and KPIX 5 security analyst Jeff Harp said he was not surprised.

"Think about Diane Feinstein and what she had access to," said Harp. "One, she had access to the Chinese community here in San Francisco; great amount of political influence. Two, correct me if I'm wrong, Dianne Feinstein still has very close ties to the intelligence committees there in Washington, D.C."

Harp ran counter espionage for the FBI in the Bay Area. He said in addition to traditional political intel and diplomatic secrets, Bay Area spies are often focused on things like R&D, technology and trade secrets.

"They also have an interest in the economy here. How to get political influence here," said Harp. "What's being developed in Silicon Valley that has dual-use technology. All of that is tied to the Bay Area."

And he says, like in many areas, when it comes to counter intelligence and espionage, the Bay Area is a trend setter.

"As the Bay Area goes, so does the nation when it comes to technology," said Harp. "So why not when it comes to spying?"

Harp pointed out politicians with access to classified information are generally trained on what not to say and when not to say it. But he also noted when you have a driver behind the wheel day in and day out for 20 years, there are more opportunities to slip up.

Feinstein's office would not comment on the story, saying they do not address personnel matters or investigations, but they added that none of their California offices staffers had ever had security clearance.

The FBI declined to comment on the story.

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien