Author Topic: Rush: DiFi’s Driver Was a ChiCom Spy — for 20 Years!  (Read 684 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

DiFi’s Driver Was a ChiCom Spy — for 20 Years!

Aug 6, 2018

RUSH: Dianne Feinstein… You know, Politico had this story last week, and I actually stood up and spanked myself on Saturday afternoon for not getting to the story.  I had it Friday.  I had it here during Open Line Friday, and I forgot that I had it.  It was buried down in the Stack, and I hear Trump talking about it and said, “Damn it! Damn it!” This is stuff I beat myself up for. I should have had it, you should have known about it before anybody, and because I just forgot that I had it, I didn’t do it.

Dianne Feinstein has had a ChiCom spy on her staff for 20 years as her driver.  A ChiCom spy!  I had it Friday.  Politico had the news last week.  Everybody’s acting like it’s brand-new over the weekend because Trump brought it up at his rally out there in Ohio, and the media’s fact-checking Trump when he talks about Dianne Feinstein being a leader of the Russian hoax investigation. (chuckling) Fact-checking Trump on whether…? (chuckling)

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/08/06/difis-driver-was-a-chicom-spy-for-20-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Rush: DiFi’s Driver Was a ChiCom Spy — for 20 Years!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 10:25:02 pm »
Maybe Darryl Issa should call for hearings on this instead of harassing private businesses what content they carry. This one seems just a fraction more important.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 10:54:38 pm »
Maybe Darryl Issa should call for hearings on this instead of harassing private businesses what content they carry. This one seems just a fraction more important.

In thedays of phone directories published by regulated public utility firms, would you approve omitting entries for selected churches, businesses, residences, etc?

How about a fuel vendor, granted a spot on a public waterway or port? shoud he service every customer equally?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 11:21:53 pm »
In thedays of phone directories published by regulated public utility firms, would you approve omitting entries for selected churches, businesses, residences, etc?

How about a fuel vendor, granted a spot on a public waterway or port? shoud he service every customer equally?

Besides the fact that Facebook, YouTube, and such are not public utilities, the fact is they did on occasion.

But those aren't utilities, they are private businesses more akin to book stores.

With your argument, the government could nationalize almost any industry that serves the public.