Author Topic: AMAZING! POTUS Trump Introduces JIM JORDAN at Ohio Rally — Crowd Roars and Starts Chanting: “SPEAKER  (Read 849 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

AMAZING! POTUS Trump Introduces JIM JORDAN at Ohio Rally — Crowd Roars and Starts Chanting: “SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE!”
Gateway Pundit, Aug 4, 2018, Jim Hoft

President Trump held a rally Saturday evening in Ohio for GOP Congressional candidate Troy Balderson.  Troy is running against a Democrat who lied about his relationship with Nancy Pelosi.

During the rally President Trump looked over and saw Rep. Jim Jordan standing off the stage. The Trump crowd started chanting, “Speaker of the House!… Speaker of the House!”

The people have spoken!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/08/amazing-potus-trump-introduces-jim-jordan-at-ohio-rally-crowd-roars-and-starts-chanting-speaker-of-the-house-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE1t0AhZl3g

! No longer available

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:49:10 am by Right_in_Virginia »

A great moment for Jim Jordan ... and he deserves it!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Indeed he does and if it were up to me he would surely be the next speaker.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
How about the GOP retains the House majority, elects Jordan as Speaker, and they get some more good issues handled well?

--Healthcare
--Border/immigration
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

That was a fun moment, and it was nice that the crowd was so aware of him that they put up the 'speaker' chant.  I like him.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline montanajoe

I have never seen Trump give a speech... but I was over in Billings today and meet a couple of friends for a burger. The had the games, jeopardy and Fox running Trumps speech on the TV's.

I could not believe how bad the guy looked....big red face, white eyes and a rug that looks to have been dyed NK orange....

He looks like the fox in the Grimm fairy tales..I think I'm finally understanding the emotional appeal he has for some..

Fox pushing the fox(...--...)... :shrug:

Offline Slide Rule

Jordan is a gift.

God Bless.

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I have never seen Trump give a speech... but I was over in Billings today and meet a couple of friends for a burger. The had the games, jeopardy and Fox running Trumps speech on the TV's.

I could not believe how bad the guy looked....big red face, white eyes and a rug that looks to have been dyed NK orange....

He looks like the fox in the Grimm fairy tales..I think I'm finally understanding the emotional appeal he has for some..

Fox pushing the fox(...--...)... :shrug:

Wow.  Nasty on someone's appearance.  Hope you're lookin' good yourself.

Trump plays a lot of golf.  I used to think he used fake tanner but I think his skin just tans with a bit of an orange tint.  He looks pretty good for his age and his energy is incredible.

Remember: 
Great Caesar's bust is on the shelf,
And I don't feel so well myself.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Abdicate the chair, Ryan!!  Now!!

I have never seen Trump give a speech... but I was over in Billings today and meet a couple of friends for a burger. The had the games, jeopardy and Fox running Trumps speech on the TV's.  I could not believe how bad the guy looked....big red face, white eyes

Maybe you should have *listened* to the President's speech.  If you had you'd have heard his two minutes on how hot the damn was... at least 110 degrees ... and this would have explained his red face.

But speaking of looking bad ... you might want to consider getting your hate under control, it's mighty unattractive.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 11:16:16 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Representative Jim Jordan is the no-nonsense personification of the ‘git-r-done’ spirit that runs through the scruffy and beloved heart of MAGA.  An authentic guiding spirit that cannot be faked, scripted or duplicated.  Ya’ either have it…. or ya’ don’t; it’s that simple.

In another example for the keen political instincts of President Trump; he can tell from the automatic vibe that jumped in the air when he said the name “Jim Jordan”; the President calls Jordan to the stage…. and another authentic MAGA moment happens spontaneously.  [...]

This is why POTUS travel and MAGA events are so valuable. Prior to today…. prior to this exact moment…. by custom and political tradition -as well as input from the circle around the office- President Trump was likely to support Kevin McCarthy as a natural SoH predecessor.

Not any more.

McCarthy doesn’t inspire that response.

POTUS Trump was just introduced to the MAGA inspirational and aspirational value of Speaker Jordan. Remember this moment; it matters.

More:  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/08/04/president-trump-meets-and-surprises-jim-jordan-in-ohio/