Author Topic: Hillary Is Producing New Drama With Spielberg To Get Her Message Out  (Read 809 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Is Producing New Drama With Spielberg To Get Her Message Out
tpcadmin tpcadmin 

Former First Lady Hillary Clinton is reportedly executive producing a new drama with Steven Spielberg. The details suggest that she and Spielberg will work to bring a book about woman’s suffrage movement to the big screen. Well, actually the smalls screen since it would be on television and not a movie theatre. Movies made for TV aren’t quite making it to the big screen if you know what I mean. Of course, if you’re one of those people with a massive television, then maybe it’s a big screen for you! Regardless, the woman who lost the 2016 presidential election is teaming up with the guy who made too many ‘Transformers’ movies and it remains to be seen just how entertaining this could be.

If it’s a success, then she will probably laugh all the way to the bank. If not, then it could end up on a site like Rotten Tomatoes with a low rating. No one will know until the show actually airs on television and people can see it for what it is.

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/hillary-is-producing-new-drama-with-spielberg-to-get-her-message-out/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=Melania%20Breaks%20Silence%20After%20Candidate%20Likens%20Her%20To%20a%20Prostitute%20And%20It%E2%80%99s%20Pure%20Trump

Online LMAO

Re: Hillary Is Producing New Drama With Spielberg To Get Her Message Out
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 02:23:00 pm »
For God sake’s can she just go away
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 02:28:32 pm »
I wish Spielberg would stop trying to 'make a difference'. Unlike his straight storytelling it just doesn't work out well for him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 07:36:53 pm »
Can you say "money laundering"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 08:00:38 pm »
Obviously none of HER money is at risk, so it's a no-lose gambit. Of course she'll have to think up a better message than the only one she's had so far -"that was MY turn damn it, and the people who were supposed to give it to me all deserve to be shot for their failures!".
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 09:22:24 pm »
Obviously none of HER money is at risk, so it's a no-lose gambit. Of course she'll have to think up a better message than the only one she's had so far -"that was MY turn damn it, and the people who were supposed to give it to me all deserve to be shot for their failures!".

@Snarknado

That's not the way it works. What is going to happen is she is going to "clean" bribe or blackmail money by having Speilberg produce a tv special for her,and the bribe and blackmail money will be "laundered" and become "clean" money she can spend and invest by having it paid to her and the production company as fees for advertising,production fees,etc,etc,etc. 

Then there will be international fees for letting tv stations in other countries air it,fees for personal appearances,promotions,etc,etc,etc,and who is to say what is a fair price and what is too much? Nobody other than her and Speilberg. This is how crooked politicians skirt past the laws that limit contributions to politicians.

MOST of the time when criminals launder money,they have to give up maybe half of it in fees to make the other half safe to spend,but not in the case of organized crime types like the Clinton's that still have people supporting them working in the US Treasury,FBI,etc,etc,etc.

One thing you can be sure of is that if she lifts a claw to do anything,there is going to be money in it for her.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 09:23:28 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2018, 01:21:45 am »
...hmm... D'Souza's new movie "Death of a Nation" was just released today, but perhaps he needs to re-release "Hillary's America" or perhaps make a sequel; "Hillary's America Part II".  Right before the mid terms would be great.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.