Author Topic: Keith Ellison, Book-Burner  (Read 385 times)

rangerrebew

Keith Ellison, Book-Burner
« on: August 01, 2018, 04:29:44 pm »
Keith Ellison, Book-Burner
July 23, 2018Secure Freedom Minute   

This is Frank Gaffney with the Secure Freedom Minute.

Rep. Keith Ellison is panicking.  The Minnesota Democrat evidently has gotten wind of a forthcoming book by Trevor Loudon documenting his extensive ties to radical anti-American, Marxist and Sharia-supremacist groups.

On July 17th, Rep. Ellison wrote Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos demanding that his company censor books and other products by those deemed to be “hate groups” by the discredited Southern Poverty Law Center.  He wants such materials still in Amazon warehouses “destroyed” over the next three months and an end to the company’s publication of similar “physical and digital materials.”

https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/2018/07/23/keith-ellison-book-burner/

Offline Applewood

Re: Keith Ellison, Book-Burner
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 09:16:29 pm »
So what are you going to do, Keith, when Bezos tells you where you can stick your demands? 

As far as I know, Amazon can sell whatever books they want.

So, Keith, you and the SPLC can go to hell.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Keith Ellison, Book-Burner
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 06:45:17 am »
Interesting that the writer mentions "extensive ties", but fails to mention that Ellison is a Muslim.

This is just more Islamic censorship wrapped in the flag of "hate-crime victim".

Publish it, put out the audiobook on Prime!!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis