Author Topic: John McCain Legacy Destroyed – Booed At High School Leadership Summit  (Read 719 times)

rangerrebew

John McCain Legacy Destroyed – Booed At High School Leadership Summit
Daphne Moon 2 days ago

John McCain’s legacy may be ruined. His hate for Trump has outweighed his friendship with Lindsey Grham and even McCain’s own political views.

A crowd of mostly high school students booed when Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) mentioned Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) during a speech on Tuesday night, The Hill reported.

“The reason we didn’t repeal [ObamaCare] is because we have six or seven Republican senators who got cold feet,” Paul said at the High School Leadership Summit hosted by conservative group Turning Point USA (TPUSA).

https://redrightvideos.com/john-mccain-legacy-destroyed-booed-at-high-school-leadership-summit/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:1431720&utm_campaign=John%20McCain%20Legacy%20Destroyed%20%E2%80%93%20Booed%20At%20High%20School%20Leadership%20Summit

Offline bilo

A crowd of mostly high school students booed when Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) mentioned Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) during a speech on Tuesday night, The Hill reported.

Good for them!

All I'll say after he dies is good riddance. He's made a career of backstabbing conservatives and value signalling for the left. He won't be missed at all.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Good for them!

All I'll say after he dies is good riddance. He's made a career of backstabbing conservatives and value signalling for the left. He won't be missed at all.

I got all excited because I thought there was an actual sighting of McCain.  Apparently, just a mention of his name.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Frank Cannon

I got all excited because I thought there was an actual sighting of McCain.  Apparently, just a mention of his name.

He's around. Here he is at a local Waffle House last Friday....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's around. Here he is at a local Waffle House last Friday....

Covered and Smothered I see.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Yes, me too.   :laugh:

Offline goodwithagun

I’m no conspiracy theorist, but it’s possible McCain can’t be anywhere that’s not between 34 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit.  :silly:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 01:43:24 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Wow.  High schoolers booing John McCain!  I see it as a slight glimmer of hope for the future.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.