Author Topic: Onetime Bush doctor is gunned down riding bicycle to hospital where he worked  (Read 2020 times)

Offline mountaineer

Pappas is believed to be suicidal, Acevedo said. ...
I certainly hope so.  :nono:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Seems like excellent police work.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Thanks for the update.

Offline Suppressed

https://turnto10.com/news/nation-world/houston-police-id-suspect-in-killing-of-george-hw-bushs-doctor
Acevedo said Pappas hasn't been seen in 36 to 48 hours. He said the last anyone had heard from Pappas was in a Tuesday morning text message in which Pappas wrote that he was going to kill himself.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Applewood

I certainly hope so.  :nono:

I was going to say something like that too -- would certainly save the taxpayers money -- but I would like to know more about the supposed motive.  Was he really upset 20 years later that his parent died during surgery?  Did he blame Dr. Hausknecht?  Did he sue the doctorr and the hospital and lost?  What was this guy's beef?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2018, 10:03:47 pm by Applewood »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I was going to say something like that too -- would certainly save the taxpayers mon -- but I would like to know more about the supposed motive.  Was he really upset 20 years later that his parent died during surgery?  Did he blame Dr. Hausknecht?  Did he sue the doctorr and the hospital and lost?  What was this guy's beef?

What is it with this need to know shit. Crazy people do what they do.  I don't need to know if they wern't hugged as a child.  Had Mommy issues.   He was such a moody child, very hard to touch. Even as a baby he never smiled too much.  Kill the sick bastard and be done with it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Police-to-release-more-information-in-slaying-of-13123522.php#item-85307-tbla-5

More from the source above:
========================
A breakthrough in the case came from tips that police received after issuing new surveillance video Monday of the suspect biking away from the scene of the crime, according to the chief.

Officers then went to Pappas' home Tuesday night to check on him after they got word of a text from Pappas that said he was going to kill himself. He was not home.

A search and arrest warrant were issued, and on Wednesday police searched Pappas' house in Westbury, which is located just 5.6 miles away from Hausknecht's residence.

Pappas was not home at the time of the search, and he hasn't been seen for 36 hours, Acevedo said.

Police declined to offer details on what they found, but Acevedo said officers obtained evidence that ties Pappas to the crime.

"We believe that this man is absolutely the killer," Acevedo said.

============================

That was excellent police/detective work !!

Hopefully, the killer has taken his own life, saving the citizens of Houston a lot of time and trouble !!