Author Topic: Knife attack on German bus: At least 14 wounded in stabbing in city of Luebeck  (Read 1842 times)

Offline endicom

@TomSea

That's odd. I have always thought it was the Shiites that were the violent fundies. I do understand the Shiites and the Sunni Muslims hate each other for religious reasons and commit atrocities against each other,but I have always thought the Sunni were friendlier to the west.

Strange how you be wrong on something for so long and not pick up on it,ain't it?

Back when Khomeini breathed, the Sunni were often portrayed as the good guys. That later switched around a bit until there were no good guys.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Back when Khomeini breathed, the Sunni were often portrayed as the good guys. That later switched around a bit until there were no good guys.

@endicom

Thanks. That was about the same time I just started lumping all Muslims in the same pig pen.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Iran has the Mullahs, I certainly don't want to downplay their role. After all, we tossed out the Iran nuclear deal.

It just seems a lot of these kinds of violent attacks are not really the nature of the Shias though, they will and can do it from time to time. Shiites bombed our Marines in Lebanon back in 1982, '83. They've done plenty as well but they are not ISIS which seemed like the devil incarnate on earth.

Offline endicom

Iran has the Mullahs, I certainly don't want to downplay their role. After all, we tossed out the Iran nuclear deal.

It just seems a lot of these kinds of violent attacks are not really the nature of the Shias though, they will and can do it from time to time. Shiites bombed our Marines in Lebanon back in 1982, '83. They've done plenty as well but they are not ISIS which seemed like the devil incarnate on earth.

Iran has reportedly harbored and supported Sunni jihadists like Al-Qaeda.