Author Topic: Knife attack on German bus: At least 14 wounded in stabbing in city of Luebeck  (Read 1843 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Knife attack on German bus: At least 14 wounded in stabbing in city of Luebeck

At least 14 people have been wounded, two of them seriously, in a knife attack on a bus in Germany.

A suspect - believed to be in his mid-30s - has been arrested after the stabbings in the northern city of Luebeck on Friday afternoon.

The packed bus was heading in the direction of Travemuende, a popular beach, when a man pulled a weapon on passengers, according to local media.

Read more at: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/20/knife-attack-german-bus-least-14-wounded-stabbing-city-ofluebeck/

Offline dfwgator

Offline endicom

This could be her last straw. There's just so much any people will put up with.

Offline dfwgator

This could be her last straw. There's just so much any people will put up with.

What scares me is that odds are, her replacement will be even worse.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
While the motive has not been established, Germany has been on high alert after several deadly Islamist extremist attacks.

Dead country walking.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline TomSea

If Germany has strong gun control, I assume they do, this could be the work of all kinds of nuts.

The way the laws are over there, sometimes, they seem to protect the identity of perpetrators, at least, for a short time.

Offline dfwgator

While the motive has not been established, Germany has been on high alert after several deadly Islamist extremist attacks.

Dead country walking.

So let me get this straight.  They felt so guilty about the Holocaust, that they felt compelled to let in millions of Muslims who hate the Jews even more than the Nazis did.

Offline TomSea

Offline dfwgator

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So let me get this straight.  They felt so guilty about the Holocaust, that they felt compelled to let in millions of Muslims who hate the Jews even more than the Nazis did.
Time is coming when we will have to bomb the shit out of Germany, again,  to root the Moslums out.

Offline dfwgator

Time is coming when we will have to bomb the shit out of Germany, again,  to root the Moslums out.

And the Volksdeutsche will have to flee for Poland.   Of course the last time Volksdeutsche and Poles lived together it didn't work out so well.

Online Wingnut

And the Volksdeutsche will have to flee for Poland.   Of course the last time Volksdeutsche and Poles lived together it didn't work out so well.

The Poles are smart.  They have a strict immigration policy!  No asylum seekers of any stripe.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Probably one of those Mennonites ,upset because there were no horses pulling the bus.

We all know how violent those people can be.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Millee

Dead country walking.

Anyone with room temperature IQ already knows what the motive is, how stupid do they think we are??  /rhetorical

Offline dfwgator

Deutschland Unter Alles.

Offline TomSea

...it was turned out that the attacker was from Iran.
https://112.international/society/man-stabs-14-passengers-of-bus-in-germany-30412.html

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/07/20/man-with-knife-attacks-bus-passengers-in-germany-10-hurt.html

Hopefully, all of this tells us that none of those attacked have died, only 2 were hurt seriously. It sounds like the attacker is still alive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Deutschland Unter Alles.

@dfwgator

You had a typo. I am sure you meant to write Duetschland Uber Allah.

Or maybe even Doucheland Uber Allah?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 11:17:27 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
sneakypete wrote (in response to dfwgator):
"You had a typo. I am sure you meant to write Duetschland Uber Allah."

Sorry, guys, you BOTH had typos.
Germany's future:
"Deutschland Unter allah"

Offline mountaineer

from DW/com:
... Officials were yet to determine a motive, but said the man had "no sign of a terrorist background."

Police said the man was a German citizen and Lübeck local who was born in Iran but had lived in Germany for a long time.  ..
Oh, well, then. Nothing to see. Move along.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
More here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5974713/Knifeman-wounds-14-people-rampage-bus-Germany.html

These geniuses are calling him a 'Suspected Knifeman'.

Claiming he also had a 'Smoldering Backpack'.

Bomb didn't work out so he went with plan B.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline TomSea

When it says "Iranian", I'm going to wonder if it is going to mean "Sunni" or "Shiite" because although, Shiites are the majority religion in Iran, I'm under the impression, they do fewer of these kinds of things.  After all, the guy is a "refugee" or at least, a "migrant".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When it says "Iranian", I'm going to wonder if it is going to mean "Sunni" or "Shiite" because although, Shiites are the majority religion in Iran, I'm under the impression, they do fewer of these kinds of things.  After all, the guy is a "refugee" or at least, a "migrant".

@TomSea

Good catch. I am also under the impression that there are very few,if any,Sunni Muslim terrorists.

Does anyone know this to be right or wrong for a fact?

Offline TomSea

@TomSea

Good catch. I am also under the impression that there are very few,if any,Sunni Muslim terrorists.

Does anyone know this to be right or wrong for a fact?
@sneakypete

ISIS is Sunni, what I was saying and I welcome any expert opinions, is that the Shiites seem to do this less. The reverse. Iran is a Shiite nation primarily, so perhaps this was a Sunni who fled there.

ISIS, Al Qaeda, unfortunately, these are all Sunni types, Saudi Arabia, Sunni nation.

Iran Shiites, Afghanistan, mixed.... (to a degree, they are all mixed.)

Boko Haram, Sunni, El Shabaab, Somali Sunnis.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 04:33:08 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

ISIS is Sunni, what I was saying and I welcome any expert opinions, is that the Shiites seem to do this less. The reverse. Iran is a Shiite nation primarily, so perhaps this was a Sunni who fled there.

ISIS, Al Qaeda, unfortunately, these are all Sunni types, Saudi Arabia, Sunni nation.

Iran Shiites, Afghanistan, mixed.... (to a degree, they are all mixed.)

Boko Haram, Sunni, El Shabaab, Somali Sunnis.

@TomSea

That's odd. I have always thought it was the Shiites that were the violent fundies. I do understand the Shiites and the Sunni Muslims hate each other for religious reasons and commit atrocities against each other,but I have always thought the Sunni were friendlier to the west.

Strange how you be wrong on something for so long and not pick up on it,ain't it?

Offline dfwgator

@TomSea

! No longer available