Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Caught Selling Meth In North Carolina  (Read 1325 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Aliens Caught Selling Meth In North Carolina
« on: July 20, 2018, 12:41:53 pm »

July 18, 2018   

ROWAN COUNTY, NC (The Statesville Record & Landmark) – Authorities say they have arrested two Mexicans in the country illegally
and charged them with trafficking methamphetamine in Rowan, Yadkin and Davie counties.

The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday that investigators had seized 1.5 pounds of crystal meth with a street value of $68,000 from the two men. The suspects had been under investigation since January, a release said.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/drug-crimes/illegal-aliens-caught-selling-meth-in-north-carolina-2/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Illegal Aliens Caught Selling Meth In North Carolina
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2018, 07:28:01 pm »
July 18, 2018   

ROWAN COUNTY, NC (The Statesville Record & Landmark) – Authorities say they have arrested two Mexicans in the country illegally
and charged them with trafficking methamphetamine in Rowan, Yadkin and Davie counties.

The Rowan County Sheriff’s Office announced Wednesday that investigators had seized 1.5 pounds of crystal meth with a street value of $68,000 from the two men. The suspects had been under investigation since January, a release said.

http://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/drug-crimes/illegal-aliens-caught-selling-meth-in-north-carolina-2/
It took six months for them to make a case?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 07:34:20 pm »
Well at least they had jobs.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 07:49:46 pm »
Taking jobs from Oklahoma rednecks and science teachers with cancer?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2018, 08:15:04 pm »
Well at least they had jobs.

I know for a fact Americans will do those jobs.   So we now have evidence that illegals are in fact taking jobs from our citizens. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 10:22:12 pm »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2018, 12:10:55 am »
George W. Bush on immigrants: 'We ought to say thank you and welcome them'
http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/372882-george-w-bush-on-immigrants-we-ought-to-say-thank-you-and-welcome
Sadly Jorge wasn't talking about legal immigrants, if he had been I don't think anyone would have disagreed. I can't remember reading about how many illegals he was putting up and employing on the old rancho del payaso culo.