Author Topic: George Soros calls Obama his 'greatest disappointment'  (Read 305 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
George Soros calls Obama his 'greatest disappointment'
« on: July 18, 2018, 07:38:06 pm »
George Soros calls Obama his 'greatest disappointment'
by Caitlin Yilek
 | July 18, 2018 03:12 PM

Billionaire George Soros, an early supporter of former President Barack Obama’s 2008 White House run, called Obama his “greatest disappointment.”

In an interview published in the New York Times on Tuesday, Soros said Obama was “actually my greatest disappointment.” The billionaire was then asked by one of his aides to clarify his comment. Soros said he didn’t mean Obama’s presidency had let him down, but he felt disappointed on a professional level, because he had wanted Obama to solicit his advice. He had hoped Obama would seek his advice on economic and financial matters.

Soros said Obama “closed the door” on him after he was elected president, and he felt that his support was taken for granted.

“He made one phone call thanking me for my support, which was meant to last for five minutes, and I engaged him, and he had to spend another three minutes with me, so I dragged it out to eight minutes," Soros said.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/george-soros-calls-obama-his-greatest-disappointment
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline darroll

Re: George Soros calls Obama his 'greatest disappointment'
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 11:15:04 pm »
 :thud:
I thought they were a gang.