Author Topic: TRAITOR MITT ROMNEY Hosted Donor Meeting For Candidate Reportedly Running Against Trump In 2020…It  (Read 1933 times)

rangerrebew

TRAITOR MITT ROMNEY Hosted Donor Meeting For Candidate Reportedly Running Against Trump In 2020…It Didn’t Go Well
Jul 16, 2018

On June 26th the former governor, and failed presidential candidate, Mitt Romney will be taking part in the Utah primary election, after he came in second place at his Party’s state convention in his bid to run for the retiring Orin Hatch’s US Senate seat.

After his repeated attacks on President Trump, Mitt Romney, the once popular candidate for Republican candidate President, who ran against Barack Obama in 2012, has become one of America’s most unpopular members of the Republican Party.

https://100percentfedup.com/traitor-mitt-romney-hosted-donor-meeting-for-candidate-reportedly-running-against-trump-in-2020it-didnt-go-well/

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
The only question worth asking after this is; "Are there Really enough people in Utah Stupid enough to elect this viper?"
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline dfwgator

The only question worth asking after this is; "Are there Really enough people in Utah Stupid enough to elect this viper?"

And the answer is, "Yes".

• Wulf Anson Author
Why is he a traitor again?

Would Back Stabbing, Carpet Bagging Loser read better?
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Would Back Stabbing, Carpet Bagging Loser read better?

Actually yes. Calling him a traitor makes you look dumb.

• Wulf Anson Author
Actually yes. Calling him a traitor makes you look dumb.

I did not write or Title this article. I did not call Mittens a Traitor.

"I" called him a Back Stabbing Carpet Bagging loser.

So you implying "I" look dumb don't cut it.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Well, as I've been told, if you oppose or are even critical of the President, you are an 'enemy of the State' and taking part or in the least enabling a 'coup d'etat' and 'guilty of sedition'.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

I can think of 3 or 4 Briefers here who consider anyone saying ill of DJT  a traitor.

One  stated in 2016 that anyone not supporting Trump was the exact same as alQaeda and ISIS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

Something tells me this is 'Fake' News.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

• Wulf Anson Author
Something tells me this is 'Fake' News.

In this Mueller, Comey, Strzok, McCabe and Rosenstein environment?

I tend to believe Tucker Carlson's organization.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/romney-starbucks-schultz-donor/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Utah gave over 20% of its vote to Evan McMullin, who had no chance of winning outright.

For a conservative state, they do not like Donald Trump. Deal with it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

I know the question is rhetorical.

He's obviously NOT a "traitor" under ANY definition of the word.

Methinks Trump's loyalists are out of hand.   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

Utah gave over 20% of its vote to Evan McMullin, who had no chance of winning outright.

You mean, BECAUSE they are a conservative state, they do not like Donald Trump.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Frank Cannon

It's not a Conservative state. Just look at Salt Lake. It is some sort of quasi religious state.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mormon State.... but I do think we need to just keep it together... all of this bickering back and forth, Romney is the father of Obamacare and etc. etc.  These are the equivalent of sound bites.

Online roamer_1

So what? Let him run. Just makes two Republican azzholes I won't vote for, instead of one.  :shrug:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can think of 3 or 4 Briefers here who consider anyone saying ill of DJT  a traitor.

One  stated in 2016 that anyone not supporting Trump was the exact same as alQaeda and ISIS.

...and I know of at least one who hates Trump so much he'll flame you for suggesting trump has done even one good thing for a good reason.  Mueller can do no wrong, and the sooner Impeachment starts, the better.  We have all kinds.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline darroll

Mitten has a horrible track record.
His company would buy a business and then sell everything and fire all the employees. Not Mormon businesses though.

Offline dfwgator

But....but.....Mitt is “severely” Conservative.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Some ONE stated something TWO years ago?   9999hair out0000

In the name of God do what you love ---trash the President --- but do it without dragging your fellow Briefers into it and trashing them too.  If you won't respect yourself and the legitimacy of your political thesis, at least show some respect for the people here who keep this forum from becoming a predictable, tedious and all too forgettable echo chamber.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Some ONE stated something TWO years ago?   9999hair out0000

In the name of God do what you love ---trash the President --- but do it without dragging your fellow Briefers into it and trashing them too.  If you won't respect yourself and the legitimacy of your political thesis, at least show some respect for the people here who keep this forum from becoming a predictable, tedious and all too forgettable echo chamber.

Didn't you express supreme approval for somebody who declared that all Briefers are Leftists the other day?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Didn't you express supreme approval for somebody who declared that all Briefers are Leftists the other day?

No.  But why are you focused on the people here ... and not the events out there .... ?????

Seriously.  Who are you, the TBR Secret Police?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
So what? Let him run. Just makes two Republican azzholes I won't vote for, instead of one.  :shrug:

The article says Mittens hosted Democrat Howard Schultz of Starbucks. Not a pubbie.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No.  But why are you focused on the people here ... and not the events out there .... ?????

Seriously.  Who are you, the TBR Secret Police?

You make me laugh.  I know of no other person more focused on Briefers than you. 
I will NOT comply.