Author Topic: BREAKING: Vladimir Putin Just Gave Robert Mueller A MASSIVE Offer  (Read 297 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Vladimir Putin Just Gave Robert Mueller A MASSIVE Offer
July 16, 2018 Jack

The meeting between President Trump and Russian President Putin ended with a firestorm.

Many people were mentioned during the Press Conference following the meeting, including Hillary Clinton, George Soros, Robert Muellers, the media, and many more.

At the beginning of the Press Conference, Trump said, “I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. I will not make decisions on foreign policy in a futile effort to appease partisan critics, the media, or Democrats who want to resist and obstruct.”

Mueller was later given an offer by Putin to question the indicted Russians.

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/breaking-vladimir-putin-just-gave-robert-mueller-a-massive-offer/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=postup
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:18:04 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: BREAKING: Vladimir Putin Just Gave Robert Mueller A MASSIVE Offer
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 02:17:41 pm »
Interesting.

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Re: BREAKING: Vladimir Putin Just Gave Robert Mueller A MASSIVE Offer
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 04:35:04 pm »
Vladimir Putin---murderer, invader of at least two sovereign nations and possibly counting, former KGB chief---offering to let the United States interrogate the twelve indicted Russians in exchange for allowing Russia to interrogate American intelligence officials is tantamount to the New England Patriots allowing Leo Durocher to investigate its scouting system in exchange for Bill Belichick investigating that of the 1951 Giants.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.