Author Topic: Trump: It seems like everyone wants me to run for reelection  (Read 487 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump: It seems like everyone wants me to run for reelection
By Avery Anapol - 07/15/18 11:52 AM EDT

President Trump said in a new interview that “everybody” wants him to run for reelection.

British commentator Piers Morgan interviewed the president aboard Air Force One during his recent visit to the United Kingdom, and detailed their conversation for the Daily Mail.

Morgan asked Trump if there was “any doubt” he would run again in 2020.

“I fully intend to,” Trump responded. “It seems like everybody wants me to.”

Trump also said he does not think the Democrats have any possible candidate who could defeat him.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/397093-trump-it-seems-like-everyone-wants-me-to-run-for-reelection
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Trump: It seems like everyone wants me to run for reelection
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 04:38:11 pm »
Trump also said he does not think the Democrats have any possible candidate who could defeat him.

Of the sad list of Rat nobodies and kooks the MSM keep floating, none of them have a chance in hell to beat Donny.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump: It seems like everyone wants me to run for reelection
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 05:30:48 am »
He has a little time to still get immigration under control.  Simple refuse to sign anything until border security is done.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.