Author Topic: Crab fishers rescue a starving arctic fox stranded on an iceberg and revive him with Vienna sausages  (Read 548 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Crab fishers rescue a starving arctic fox stranded on an iceberg and revive him with Vienna sausages
Posted 6:35 pm, July 14, 2018, by Web Staff

LABRADOR, Canada – A starving arctic fox stranded on an iceberg was rescued by Canadian crab fishers and revived with Vienna sausages.

People Magazine reported that crew spotted the small fox starving and freezing about four miles from land.

“He’s a wild animal and we didn’t know how he’d react,” said crab fishermen Mallory Harrigan. “but we knew we were his only chance for survival.”

Read more at: https://myfox8.com/2018/07/14/crab-fishers-rescue-a-starving-arctic-fox-stranded-on-an-iceberg-and-revive-him-with-vienna-sausages/
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:27:10 am by TomSea »

Offline dfwgator

Wait, there still are icebergs? I thought Global Warming melted them all away.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Wait, there still are icebergs? I thought Global Warming melted them all away.

No kidding. Labrador is almost tropical in July !! Sitting there in the warm Gulf Stream, where Lief Ericsson found berries nearby in Vinlandia (Newfoundland) Not to mention the Skraelings ! !

Anyway good on my Canadian cousins, for helping the little fellow (I have peeps from the east to west and far north of Canada. Nova Scotia, BC, Yukon Terr. and more)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:30:07 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln