Author Topic: Lisa Page 'cooperative,' 'credible,' lawmakers say after 5-hour closed-door session  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

Lisa Page 'cooperative,' 'credible,' lawmakers say after 5-hour closed-door session

By Amy Lieu

Published July 14, 2018
FoxNews.com

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page was “cooperative” and "credible" in a closed-door session Friday with select House committee members that lasted nearly five hours.

U.S. Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., had been among Page’s harshest critics heading into the session, but he said her cooperation “speaks well of her,” according to the Hill.

Meadows said he thinks the American people “would be happy” with Friday’s transcribed interviews, the Washington Post reported.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/14/lisa-page-cooperative-credible-lawmakers-say-after-5-hour-closed-door-session.html

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I do hope she was 'cooperative' enough to name a few names who sought to influence the election - and I am not talking about her lover Peter.  Names such as Hillary or Obama.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Oh my beloved Peter. Isn't Trump horrible?" Yes darlin, h is just that."

"But Peter, he isn't going to win is he?" No my love, I will stop him."

Okay, peter, give it to me. Harder, harder."

Have either separated or lost their spouses? Or they waiting for their dismissal, resignations, and the pension, book deal proceeds?

If anything even approached "investigative journalism remained, these would be prime stories.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln