Author Topic: Centrist Dems Push Back Against Schumer’s Efforts to Influence Their SCOTUS Vote: ‘Kiss My You Know  (Read 767 times)

rangerrebew

Centrist Dems Push Back Against Schumer’s Efforts to Influence Their SCOTUS Vote: ‘Kiss My You Know What’
Posted By Cameron Cawthorne On July 13, 2018 @ 10:12 am In Politics | No Comments

Chuck Schumer said Tuesday that he will fight President Donald Trump's Supreme Court nominee "with everything I've got," but centrist Democrats are now saying that the Senate minority leader cannot tell them what to do or how to vote on Brett Kavanaugh's nomination.

While Schumer (D., N.Y.) is facing pressure from the left to keep all 49 Senate Democrats in tow to kill Kavanaugh's nomination, he has several members from red and purple states facing uphill reelection battles this year who do not seem eager just to fall in line, Politico reported Friday.

URL to article: http://freebeacon.com/politics/centrist-democrats-push-back-schumers-efforts-influence-vote-kavanaugh/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LOL!  These "centrist Dems" always end up voting in lockstep with Chuckie.  Who do they think they're kidding here?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

LOL!  These "centrist Dems" always end up voting in lockstep with Chuckie.  Who do they think they're kidding here?

Its Kabuki without the fans.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Which way do we go, which way do we go!!!!

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Puss-N-Boots

• God. Family. Seahawks!
I'm pretty sure if Chuckie knows the vote is lost he'll release a few of the Dems that are facing a tough election to vote for the nominee.  Isn't that how it usually goes?
The Constitution is not a suggestion.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm pretty sure if Chuckie knows the vote is lost he'll release a few of the Dems that are facing a tough election to vote for the nominee.  Isn't that how it usually goes?

Yup.  In fact, that's the "tell" I usually look for.  Turtle does it too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

rangerrebew

Manchin to Schumer on SCOTUS vote: 'Kiss my you know what'
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2018, 02:26:21 pm »
July 15, 2018
Manchin to Schumer on SCOTUS vote: 'Kiss my you know what'
By Rick Moran

Despite blood curdling threats from Democrats that they'll "go to the mattresses" to keep Brett Kavanaugh from taking a seat on the Supreme Court, the truth is that they are far from united on the issue of opposing Trump's pick. In fact, it appears that, at least, two or three Democratic senators representing states won by Trump in the 2016 election, may bolt their party and vote for Kavanaugh anyway.

The Hill:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/07/manchin_to_schumer_on_scotus_vote_kiss_my_you_know_what.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Manchin to Schumer on SCOTUS vote: 'Kiss my you know what'
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2018, 02:32:57 pm »
I predict that Kavanaugh will receive at least 55 affirmative votes in the Senate.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Manchin to Schumer on SCOTUS vote: 'Kiss my you know what'
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2018, 03:31:38 pm »
The right of self preservation is a force almost as powerful as compound interest.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Mod2