Author Topic: MCCONNELL Mocks Media’s Desperate Attempts At Kavanaugh Hit Job: “There’s plenty of silliness to go  (Read 326 times)

rangerrebew

MCCONNELL Mocks Media’s Desperate Attempts At Kavanaugh Hit Job: “There’s plenty of silliness to go around” [Video]
Jul 12, 2018

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R., Ky.) just mocked the media reports about Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh. He said that the media only proved that Kavanaugh likes baseball and buys tickets to games with friends.

The focus of the media was on Kavanaugh’s incursion of credit card debt. All of the information the media got was from the financial disclosure Kavanaugh had to provide. We’re sure they were pouring over it to get some dirt. The press is so desperate to have that gotcha moment that they tried to make buying season tickets for baseball using your credit card into a bad thing….

https://100percentfedup.com/mcconnell-mocks-medias-desperate-attempts-at-kavanaugh-hit-job-theres-plenty-of-silliness-to-go-around-video/

Offline Applewood

About time Turtle stuck his head out of his shell and said something.  I said before this was a hit piece and much ado about nothing,   I'm just not sure what the accusation against Kavanaugh is supposed to be.  When I read the WaPo article, it sounded like they were really more interested in the small amount of assets Kavanaugh reported.  But WaPo didn't really say so.   Has me scratching my head.  Smells of desperation.