Author Topic: George W Bush: ‘I’m Disturbed’ by Immigration ‘Debate Taking Place’  (Read 7005 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I see W as a guy without a soul, frankly. What principles or strongly held beliefs has the guy stood on? I remember Jonah Goldberg criticized Trump for having "no ideological guardrails". Well shit, what "ideological guardrails" did W had? He woulda' been a communist if the cocktail crowd wanted it in 2007.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Left to his own devices,I believe he would have been an honorable man.

He wasn't left alone,though. His mama dominated him to the point he had no backbone,and he did anything she told him to do. She was the "Man of the family",and both she and Laura had so much contempt for Boy Jorge that they barely bothered to hide their contempt for him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

But the bloodletting that followed and still goes on today is because of Obama/Hillary.  Not George W. Bush.

@DCPatriot

You can't possibly be serious. Once he had Saddam Hussein hanged and earned his paycheck from the Saud family for making them safe,he lost all interest in Iraq,and just turned it over to the savages.

Saddam Hussein and Iraq were responsible for the deaths of more fundie Muslims than EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH COMBINED,and well on the way to his goal (shared by every other ruler in the Muddle East) of being the "King of Arabia". An Arabia,btw,that would have allowed Christian churches and Jewish temples.

The Saud Royal Family knew they were in his sights and a danger to them,so they paid the Bush Crime Family to take him out. Once they did,Boy Jorge lost all interest in Iraq,and pulled out.

Offline Night Hides Not

Thank you, @DCPatriot for all your good posts regarding the Bushes, especially George W.

You are really brave to hang in with truth with all these people getting their jollies out of trashing a good man.  I do believe they are kinder to Hillary and Obama.

I can't do it.  It makes me sick to read their posts, but I admire you for doing it.

OTOH, I just love threads where it seems the vast majority of posts come from those I have on "ignore"...lol, like this thread.   :rolling:
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Left to his own devices,I believe he would have been an honorable man.

He wasn't left alone,though. His mama dominated him to the point he had no backbone,and he did anything she told him to do. She was the "Man of the family",and both she and Laura had so much contempt for Boy Jorge that they barely bothered to hide their contempt for him.

George Jr. wasn't supposed to be the one who ran for president, it was supposed to be Jeb.  However, Jeb blew his first run for Governor of FL so he didn't have the "stuff," while George did, having won Governor of TX twice.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 03:35:30 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

You can't possibly be serious. Once he had Saddam Hussein hanged and earned his paycheck from the Saud family for making them safe,he lost all interest in Iraq,and just turned it over to the savages.

Saddam Hussein and Iraq were responsible for the deaths of more fundie Muslims than EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH COMBINED,and well on the way to his goal (shared by every other ruler in the Muddle East) of being the "King of Arabia". An Arabia,btw,that would have allowed Christian churches and Jewish temples.

The Saud Royal Family knew they were in his sights and a danger to them,so they paid the Bush Crime Family to take him out. Once they did,Boy Jorge lost all interest in Iraq,and pulled out.

Hillary wouldn't have sabotaged the SOF agreement.  All Pres. Bush desired was an Iraqi government with elections...give democracy a chance, etc..

The thousands of American military based there kept the peace...kept the sects from butchering one another.

Obama, the Muslim America-hater, had other more sinister plans.

GWB was a President, not a dictator or king.  His glaring weakness was remaining mute in the face of 24/7 hate and lies.

As you said, the man bleeds and cries with the Wounded Warriors.  That's not fake.  Not a Wellington funeral faux pas.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The biggest mistake I saw in Iraq was committed by the Iraqis themselves.  Instead of airing out Saddam's crimes with trials, they tried him on the smallest crime that would get him hanged, ignoring the genocide!  Iraq had their own Deep State to protect, and protect it they did, leaving the worst players in place.  We could have left a full Division there and it would not have prevented the killing that followed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
George Jr. wasn't supposed to be the one who ran for president, it was supposed to be Jeb.  However, Jeb blew his first run for Governor of FL so he didn't have the "stuff," while George did, having won Governor of TX twice.

@Cyber Liberty

Yup,and because of that they had to push Boy Jorge into rehab and really crack down on him and make him mind them.

Now that JEB has blown it again,the only thing keeping their hope of remaining in power is the political career of the "Brown Bush",Jorge Prescott Bush. He has more than a few screws loose like the rest of them,but the Bush Crime Family paid off people to diminish his crimes,and then bought him a blonde,white trophy wife to help keep him out of trouble. I can only imagine that Babs backed him into a corner and threatened him with everything up to castration if he started stalking girlfriends,breaking into their apartments,etc,etc,etc,again.

They have already bought him a minor,but important public office in Texas after having failed to gain him any legal fame after buying him a office in two different big Texas law firms,so he is now working his way up the Texas political food chain. Not as good as all the publicity he would have gotten as lead defense counsel on some major trial,but he was obviously judged to be too stupid to get anywhere close to a major case by either of the law firms they did buy him into.

I have zero doubt Jorge P is headed to become the holder of a major public office in Texas. It remains to be seen if he can hold it together long enough to make it to the national stage.  His father couldn't even do it,and he is a proper mama's boy with a brown wife that was the Governor of Florida. No matter how hard he tried,the "weasel" just kept coming out.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
But can they pull it off, now that the Matriarch has cashed in her chips?
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
But can they pull it off, now that the Matriarch has cashed in her chips?

@Cyber Liberty

I seriously doubt it if Laura is now "the man in charge". Babs pulled it off for decades because like her or hate her,she was a sharp as a tack and made from some pretty stern stuff. She kept her "female Patton" personality WAAAY in the background until she got so old she just didn't give a damn anymore because her neither her husband nor her boy slave would ever be allowed to run for President again. That was when her true personality started to emerge,and she started doing stuff like coming out as pro-abortion in public.

Laura did the same,so there is no chance of her being "the man in charge of the Bush Crime Family".

JEB's wife is a convicted criminal who was born in Mexico and came here as an adult,so she is out/

Baby Brudder "Ah doan no nutting bout no banking" Bush doesn't even have a wife after the Thai hooker tape,does he?

That leaves it to the blonde trophy wife they bought for Jorge P. I know nothing about her,but she is a possibility until it is proven she isn't. Mostly because Jorge P now holds the keys to the family political future,and it all rests on his shoulders.
<P>
Don't forget that Goober Gore's mother married his father,and was the brains behind the Gore retards for decades. She even admitted it in an interview once when she was old and forgetful. Her father was a dedicated communist,and she and her brother were both agents raised to infiltrate our system. Both were VERY smart. She became a congressman's wife and almost the mother of a President,and her brother became a judge (a Federal judge,IIRC) until he got caught taking bribes in a bribery sting.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 04:24:58 pm by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

I seriously doubt it if Laura is now "the man in charge". Babs pulled it off for decades because like her or hate her,she was a sharp as a tack and made from some pretty stern stuff. She kept her "female Patton" personality WAAAY in the background until she got so old she just didn't give a damn anymore because her neither her husband nor her boy slave would ever be allowed to run for President again. That was when her true personality started to emerge,and she started doing stuff like coming out as pro-abortion in public.

Laura did the same,so there is no chance of her being "the man in charge of the Bush Crime Family".

JEB's wife is a convicted criminal who was born in Mexico and came here as an adult,so she is out/

Baby Brudder "Ah doan no nutting bout no banking" Bush doesn't even have a wife after the Thai hooker tape,does he?

That leaves it to the blonde trophy wife they bought for Jorge P. I know nothing about her,but she is a possibility until it is proven she isn't. Mostly because Jorge P now holds the keys to the family political future,and it all rests on his shoulders.

The Nation as a whole is finished with Bushes.  Prescott would be lucky to be elected to any state-wide office beyond Land Commissioner. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The Nation as a whole is finished with Bushes.  Prescott would be lucky to be elected to any state-wide office beyond Land Commissioner.

@Cyber Liberty

MY best guess is that is his peak,also. He COULD have gone much higher if JEB had been elected president,but with him being smacked on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper by the voters,the family has no real power to do favors for anyone else.   His brother and sister both being convicted felons didn't help the family much,either. Him for humping a underage girl in a parking lot,and her for stolen and forged prescriptions for narcotics.

To be fair to the boy (can't remember his name) he was only about 18 himself at the time,and she was around 16 or so. It's not like he was hanging around elementary schools with candy bars. Still,a conviction is a conviction in the eyes of most people. Even ones who did this themselves,"back in the day". It would kill any sort of political support from the party.

Losing the ability to threaten or do favors in politics means you might as well go back home and start selling insurance because nobody is going to answer your calls.

The ONLY chance Jorge P would have MIGHT happen if he were to switch parties and run as a Dim. His family are Dims anyhow,and he IS brown and in Texas.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 05:09:22 pm by sneakypete »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

MY best guess is that is his peak,also. He COULD have gone much higher if JEB had been elected president,but with him being smacked on the nose with a rolled-up newspaper by the voters,the family has no real power to do favors for anyone else.   His brother and sister both being convicted felons didn't help the family much,either. Him for humping a underage girl in a parking lot,and her for stolen and forged prescriptions for narcotics.

To be fair to the boy (can't remember his name) he was only about 18 himself at the time,and she was around 16 or so. It's not like he was hanging around elementary schools with candy bars. Still,a conviction is a conviction in the eyes of most people. Even ones who did this themselves,"back in the day". It would kill any sort of political support from the party.

Losing the ability to threaten or do favors in politics means you might as well go back home and start selling insurance because nobody is going to answer your calls.

The ONLY chance Jorge P would have MIGHT happen if he were to switch parties and run as a Dim. His family are Dims anyhow,and he IS brown and in Texas.

He should have run for Rail Commissioner.  Much more powerful an office in TX (at least it was the short time I lived there).
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He should have run for Rail Commissioner.  Much more powerful an office in TX (at least it was the short time I lived there).

@Cyber Liberty

Well,he had to run for and win SOME office,and the land commissioner office might have been the best  one they could buy for him at that time?

Besides,I have read that the Land Office is a powerful office that has helped others who ran it go high in politics. I am guessing this is because of things like the ability to issue zoning "favors".

I don't see Jorge P going anywhere else but home unless he switches to the Dim Party before the 2020 elections,and claims he switched because the Republican Party under Trump was too anti-everything Dim for him to support. I could see the DNC,in desperation,cling to that liferaft in a effort to stay relevant. Look at all the anti-Trump ads they could run featuring Brown Jorge and White Trophy Wife. It could help them in a lot of places.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Look at the smug look on our X.

He's the smartest man in the room.  Just ask him.
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

Yes, the Bush family' political dynasty is over and hopefully the Clinton's as well.  The Bush's dominated the right and the Clinton's dominated the left; but both really belonged to the same country club.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
Yes, the Bush family' political dynasty is over and hopefully the Clinton's as well.  The Bush's dominated the right and the Clinton's dominated the left; but both really belonged to the same country club.

Crooked Dems have been elected while they're in jail, but no matter how bad Hills wants it in 2020 I'm having trouble seeing her win it from inside the Betty Ford Institute.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com