Author Topic: NAIVE: Illegal Immigrants Claim They Don’t “Deliberately” Miss Court Hearings, And Liberals BELIEVE  (Read 332 times)

rangerrebew

NAIVE: Illegal Immigrants Claim They Don’t “Deliberately” Miss Court Hearings, And Liberals BELIEVE THEM

July 12, 2018| by V. Saxena

Can they really be THIS naive!?

On Wednesday a “reporter” for Vox claimed President Donald Trump’s criticisms of former President Barack Hussein Obama’s “catch-and-release” policies are based on myths.

The president has long maintained that the practice of releasing illegal immigrants into our communities after we either catch them or they apply for asylum is foolhardy, as it allows illegals an easy opportunity to hightail their asses into the heartland and then disappear.

As noted by the Center for Immigration Studies last year, “American immigration courts have the highest failure to appear rates of any courts in the country. Over the last 20 years, 37 percent of all aliens free pending trial failed to appear for their hearings.”

https://downtrend.com/vsaxena/naive-liberals-believe-illegals/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+downtrend+%28Downtrend.com%29

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The last few years that I was managing and most of my employees were Hispanic we used to joke about Mexican time, it was just one of the things we had to deal with. It got to the point were I was thinking about scheduling start times earlier than I needed so that I would be covered for when the person actually showed up. There was also the oh so convenient lapse in remembering things and I especially appreciated the 'No habla Ingles' from employees that I new darn well spoke passable English. This whole argument of them not deliberately missing hearings is a joke, they were probably advised by their attorney or the well developed support groups for illegal to not bother showing up because no one was going to come after them if they didn't.