Author Topic: Brent Bozell: The Media vs. Brett Kavanaugh  (Read 190 times)

rangerrebew

Brent Bozell: The Media vs. Brett Kavanaugh
« on: July 11, 2018, 01:20:31 pm »
Brent Bozell: The Media vs. Brett Kavanaugh

Supreme Court retirements under President Donald Trump cause an extra measure of heartburn for Democrats. They nominated Hillary Clinton and her seven-mile train of scandalous baggage for president, and that's jake. They elected Bill Clinton as president, who perjured himself and sullied his office. Not a problem.

The one guarantee with Trump appointing Judge Brett Kavanaugh is that the Democrats, fueled by their mindless street mobs, will try to destroy him. It's how Democrats behave. It is not how the "news" media should behave. Is there anyone who disputes that? But it is how they will comport themselves, because they are one with their Democratic brothers and sisters.
Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/l-brent-bozell-iii/media-vs-brett-kavanaugh

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Brent Bozell: The Media vs. Brett Kavanaugh
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 01:22:49 pm »
It certainly is NOT the way the media SHOULD behave but it IS how the WILL behave!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien