Author Topic: Rush: Schumer Warns: Kavanaugh Will Stab Us All!  (Read 610 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Schumer Warns: Kavanaugh Will Stab Us All!
« on: July 10, 2018, 09:35:34 pm »

Schumer Warns: Kavanaugh Will Stab Us All!

Jul 10, 2018

RUSH: I was right, folks. I just saw Chuck You Schumer. He just came out of a policy luncheon with the Democrat caucus in the Senate. He just had a little press conference out there. And he’s going after Kavanaugh strictly — well, not strictly, but I mean he zeroed in on health care.

He first said, “This guy Kavanaugh, this guy’s dangerous. This guy said that presidents shouldn’t be investigated when they’re in office. Presidents shouldn’t be indicted. Is the president above the law, Mr. Kavanaugh, especially one like Donald Trump, who doesn’t care about separation of powers and preservation of balance?”

But then he said, “We Democrats, above all else, believe that the American people should have access to the best health care at prices they can afford. And Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court is a dagger through the heart to every American wanting access to affordable health care.” A dagger through the heart! Envision this! Kavanaugh’s gonna run around, stab everybody in the heart who wants affordable health care!

more
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/07/10/schumer-warns-kavanaugh-will-stab-us-all/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34