Author Topic: Trump says solution for illegal migrant families is 'don't come to our country'  (Read 474 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump says solution for illegal migrant families is 'don't come to our country'
Washington Times, Jul 10, 2018, Dave Boyer

President Trump warned migrant families Tuesday that the best way to prevent losing their children is “don’t come to our country illegally.”

“I have a solution — tell people not to come to our country illegally,” Mr. Trump told reporters at the White House. “That’s the solution. Don’t come to our country illegally. Come like other people do. Come legally.”

He was responding to a question about how the government will reunite about 3,000 illegal immigrant children who were separated from their families at the southern border.

“We have laws, we have borders. Don’t come to our country illegally. It’s not a good thing,” Mr. Trump said.

More:  https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jul/10/trump-says-solution-illegal-migrant-families-dont-/

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I caught this live .... what a great way to start the day.   ^-^

Offline endicom

Short and sweet.

Offline GrouchoTex

Simple enough solution.
If something being done causes a problem you (the left) don't like, such as separating families, don't have people keep doing it.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

(Unless you're looking for work in WPB or Doral).
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline RoosGirl

(Unless you're looking for work in WPB or Doral).

Trump is hiring illegals?