Author Topic: Bill Shine’s Wife Darla Complained She Couldn’t Use N-Word and Spread Conspiracy Theories About ‘Bla  (Read 610 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bill-shines-wife-complained-she-couldnt-use-n-word-and-spread-conspiracy-theories-about-blacks/
The wife of Bill Shine — former Fox News co-president who just joined the Trump administration as White House communications chief — has a lengthy history of defending racists, promoting unfounded anti-vaccination conspiracies, writing about “Islamic Insanity,” and making racially-charged remarks on her social media pages.

Darla Shine made these remarks primarily on her Twitter account, @darlashine, which was deleted as soon as the White House announced that her husband was officially joining the Trump administration.

But not before Mediaite took screenshots.
More #MAGA on display at link.

The best people. :3:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So what is her FR screen name?

:whistle:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Online mountaineer

writing about “Islamic Insanity,” and making racially-charged remarks
Islam is not a race. Calling people insane is hardly racist, even if the targets did represent a particular racial group.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Islam is not a race. Calling people insane is hardly racist, even if the targets did represent a particular racial group.

Fantastic job arguing against the first 3 sentences.  888high58888

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I did not know that Mediaite is in the family of news outlets that includes Fox and Sky News. One can double-check this, I think it is so.

Offline goodwithagun

So . . . I actually read the article and I actually agree with everything she Tweeted. It’s not bad. She’s simply pointing out hypocrisy.  :shrug:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline TomSea

Where I see ill-conceived remarks to me are more on Breitbart and maybe on Fox stories themselves.

P.S.  @Once-Ler. Thanks for posting this.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 12:29:11 am by TomSea »

So . . . I actually read the article and I actually agree with everything she Tweeted. It’s not bad. She’s simply pointing out hypocrisy.  :shrug:

It must be perplexing for you that those tweets were scrubbed.

Online GrouchoTex

Offline TomSea

Twitchy, that website is also owned by the people who own Fox News, Sky News and Mediaite to the best of my recollection.

Offline goodwithagun

It must be perplexing for you that those tweets were scrubbed.

Probably our of fear that some unhinged SJWs would insinuate they are something they are not  :shrug:
I stand with Roosgirl.