Author Topic: Facebook PURGING all health freedom accounts in latest tyrannical effort to crush access to natural  (Read 209 times)

rangerrebew

Facebook PURGING all health freedom accounts in latest tyrannical effort to crush access to natural health, nutrition and alternative medicine information

Thursday, July 05, 2018 by: Vicki Batts   

(Natural News) The war on health freedom is raging on all fronts, with social media sites like Facebook making it clear that free-thinkers will not be tolerated. Facebook has been targeting conservative voices for a while now, but it seems that the censorship giant has added proponents of natural health and alternative medicine to their hit list.

Facebook’s ever-expanding war on what they declare to be “fake news” is just another Left-wing propaganda push in disguise. And now, Zuckerberg has announced that his company will be hiring an additional 3,000 employees to help scrub virtually every trace of dissenting thought from the social media network. Multiple natural health pages have already been dismantled by Facebook’s little web-gremlins.

Health freedom under fire

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-07-05-facebook-purging-all-health-freedom-accounts-in-latest-tyrannical-effort-to-crush-access.html

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They are trying to crack down on MLM pushers and fake cures. The claims are just outrageous and play to people's desire for a quick fix. I have two FB friends who are pushing "marijuana cures cancer" like it is their full-time job.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
This is from "Natural News".

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have a facebook account but haven't logged in for 6 months. facebook has a lock on the internet. So many sites I go to use a facebook account just to login. That is the only thing I use it for. The site is basically blank. I deleted any real contacts or information. So they are welcome to raid it. There is nothing there to find. I am off facebook. Do not trust them at all, and I don't like being data-mined by them. Screw um.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.