Author Topic: South Korea monitoring North Korea after missile launcher report  (Read 1675 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
South Korea monitoring North Korea after missile launcher report

July 3 (UPI) -- South Korea's joint chiefs of staff says it is monitoring North Korea's missile equipment production, after a recent press report suggested North Korea may be producing equipment for launchers.

Roh Jae-cheon, spokesman for the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said Tuesday at a regular press briefing he could not confirm details of the report for official reasons, News 1 reported.

Roh added Seoul is working closely with the United States on the matter and North Korea's facilities are being watched.

Read more at: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2018/07/03/South-Korea-monitoring-North-Korea-after-missile-launcher-report/7851530621078/

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: South Korea monitoring North Korea after missile launcher report
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 02:10:18 am »
So, no one really knows for sure.  It is suspected.  Now what?

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2018, 04:16:49 pm »
So, no one really knows for sure.  It is suspected.  Now what?

No victory laps until there's legitimate verification occurring.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2018, 04:49:48 pm »
@Suppressed

So, Trump praises Kim, but Kim just killed one of his officers for giving out extra food to other officer's families and those who need food.  Kim did this by firing squad made up of prisoners.

The smiling Kim is a killer and has been a killer for a long time, killing anyone who questions him or does something horrible such as giving away extra food.

When you look at this overweight Kim, he does not look like a killer due to the smile on his face.  Months ago, I saw a documentary about North Korea.  Everyone there has one purpose in life - to kill America.  It is drilled into them when they are children.  They say America buried their citizens alive during the Korean war.  Every single person there believes this and wants America killed.

When these so called peace talks were talked about, I wondered how Kim could survive if he made "peace" with America since he has made sure every citizen believes we are killers of their people.  For months before these peace talks, he had been testing nuclear bombs and firing missiles, saying they could hit America, then he suddenly changed and wanted peace.  I don't believe it.  It would not surprise me if he fired missiles today and sent them to explode in this country.  That would be the same as putting America in front of a firing squad just as he did this officer.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2018, 04:59:57 pm »
When these so called peace talks were talked about, I wondered how Kim could survive if he made "peace" with America since he has made sure every citizen believes we are killers of their people.  For months before these peace talks, he had been testing nuclear bombs and firing missiles, saying they could hit America, then he suddenly changed and wanted peace.  I don't believe it.
@Victoria33

For his home audience, Kim's presenting it as a win, that the US bowed down and agreed to negotiate with them.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 05:00:54 pm by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 01:33:17 am »
@Suppressed

So, Trump praises Kim, but Kim just killed one of his officers for giving out extra food to other officer's families and those who need food.  Kim did this by firing squad made up of prisoners.

The smiling Kim is a killer and has been a killer for a long time, killing anyone who questions him or does something horrible such as giving away extra food.

When you look at this overweight Kim, he does not look like a killer due to the smile on his face.  Months ago, I saw a documentary about North Korea.  Everyone there has one purpose in life - to kill America.  It is drilled into them when they are children.  They say America buried their citizens alive during the Korean war.  Every single person there believes this and wants America killed.

When these so called peace talks were talked about, I wondered how Kim could survive if he made "peace" with America since he has made sure every citizen believes we are killers of their people.  For months before these peace talks, he had been testing nuclear bombs and firing missiles, saying they could hit America, then he suddenly changed and wanted peace.  I don't believe it.  It would not surprise me if he fired missiles today and sent them to explode in this country.  That would be the same as putting America in front of a firing squad just as he did this officer.

DRAT,,,I just lost my post.

It is called DIPLOMACY.   YOU WOULD RATHER HAVE NUCLEAR WAR?   You think calling , Turd Blossom, a K1LLER to his face will get better results?  Are you aware  that Clintons, have their k!ll list & so does Obama? 
Did you vote for either one?

Are you  a never Trumper?
The talks just started, many more to come.  Clinton k!ll list a year ago,, was 106.  Obama, BEFORE voter fraud got him in office,,35.  So much you don't know. 
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:36:24 am by LegalAmerican »

Online corbe

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2018, 01:51:07 am »

Or you can do your own Military Parade in Washington DC a week after the Mid Terms to Celebrate just about anything, but probably light on the Veterans stuff on their special day cause being a Veteran I know how much we hated to march.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2018, 02:00:43 am »
   Or you can do your own Military Parade in Washington DC a week after the Mid Terms to Celebrate just about anything, but probably light on the Veterans stuff on their special day cause being a Veteran I know how much we hated to march.

So because you were in the military , YOU THINK, you know it all?  What is it with the attitude?  YOU WANT TO POST LIKE A BEOTCH?  NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE,,,JUST PUT DOWNS,,TO WHOMEVER POSTS? 

SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.  LIBERALS, LEFTS, communists, were in the military too.  What is the chip on your shoulder, or are you NATURALLY NASTY?  COMES EASY FOR YOU? 

Don't bother with gammer or punctuations , issue. 

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2018, 02:09:36 am »

So because you were in the military , YOU THINK, you know it all?  What is it with the attitude?  YOU WANT TO POST LIKE A BEOTCH?  NOTHING OF SUBSTANCE,,,JUST PUT DOWNS,,TO WHOMEVER POSTS? 

SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU.  LIBERALS, LEFTS, communists, were in the military too.  What is the chip on your shoulder, or are you NATURALLY NASTY?  COMES EASY FOR YOU? 

@LegalAmerican

Hey, Buddy... lighten up a bit, eh?

@corbe is a valuable member here, as are all members, and if you haven't seen the rules yet, they include no personal insults.

That said, welcome to TBR!
+++++++++

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2018, 02:14:31 am »
@LegalAmerican

Hey, Buddy... lighten up a bit, eh?

@corbe is a valuable member here, as are all members, and if you haven't seen the rules yet, they include no personal insults.

That said, welcome to TBR!

I AM LIGHT!  Saying I drink KOOL AID..is fighting words to me.  THAT IS A PERSONAL INSULT,,TO ME. 

That implies, I am ignorant .  Far from it. 

So, thanks . 

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2018, 02:18:08 am »
   I swear this is @Right_in_Virginia alter ego ripping me a new azzhole.

@LegalAmerican Please allow me to intenerate in 140 characters or less so you'll understand 'I should care but I don't'.
    I do want you to have the bestest evening possible though, believe me.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2018, 02:24:34 am »
   It's just slang not meant as an Insult @LegalAmerican the flavor of Kool Aid it's used quite often here and most people have thick enuf skin to not let it bother them. 
   I do like you, you're passionate, the Trumpers here need some fresh blood.
   Again.....Welcome to TBR.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2018, 02:34:48 am »
@LegalAmerican, welcome.  Since you are new to TBR, I would like to recommend that you read the notice at:  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,308154.0.html

We look forward to you participation in this very active and opinionated forum.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2018, 02:52:52 am »
:2popcorn:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2018, 05:30:16 am »
@Suppressed

Sorry, that Trump hasn't done nearly as much as Dubya from the great state of Texas has done, aiding Kim in developing his nuclear capacity, seeing hundreds of young Americans die in Iraq and Afghanistan, contributing to the rise of ISIS and demise of Christianity in the Middle East. He's a piker in comparison.  Renewing China's most favored nation status if one wants to talk about a nation that violates human rights. Sucking up to a bad President, Democrat, Obama who turned Iraq into a big disaster along with Libya. No Trump has done none of these things.

But keep on with the criticism, maybe one wants to see thousands if not millions killed on the Korean peninsula and Japan and who knows? Maybe the homeland too.

You are so inconsistent, there's no reason to believe you are the big Republican you say you are.

@Victoria33
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 05:46:37 am by TomSea »

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2018, 10:36:37 am »
Can we lighten up on the ALL-CAPS, please. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2018, 11:15:36 am »
Can we lighten up on the ALL-CAPS, please.

How about we all just lighten up.   **nononono*

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2018, 11:16:25 am »
   I swear this is @Right_in_Virginia alter ego ripping me a new azzhole.

@LegalAmerican Please allow me to intenerate in 140 characters or less so you'll understand 'I should care but I don't'.
    I do want you to have the bestest evening possible though, believe me.

Stop dragging me into your nonsense postings @corbe

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 11:23:15 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2018, 11:17:26 am »

I AM LIGHT!  Saying I drink KOOL AID..is fighting words to me.  THAT IS A PERSONAL INSULT,,TO ME. 

That implies, I am ignorant .  Far from it.   So, thanks . 

Welcome to TBR @LegalAmerican   :beer:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2018, 02:07:01 pm »
But keep on with the criticism, maybe one wants to see thousands if not millions killed on the Korean peninsula and Japan and who knows? Maybe the homeland too.
@Victoria33
@TomSea

My post wasn't about what Trump is doing with North Korea.  It is about Kim and what the people there have been told for years and what Kim may do now; that he should not be trusted based on his past and present behavior.  Sorry if you thought the post was dumping on Trump.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2018, 02:14:18 pm »

Well....

As an Academy graduate and veteran also, I can kind of confirm that generally, we hated formal parades. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2018, 08:44:11 pm »
@Suppressed

I didn't read your whole post. you lost me at Kim being a k!ller.  That is what happens with dictatorships & communism. like all muslim country's. That is a surprise?  BTW,  It depends, what country you live in.  Hillary & oBama,  BOTH have their k!ll lists.  About 120, on Clintons, that we know of.  All kind of "suiciides" called arkcancide.  Obama, before presidency, 35.  Who knows, how many more. SETH RICH.  This happens in our country too.  Just, most kept a secret.  Larry Johnson was their personal hit man. From his own lips. Video.

NO. I am not defending KIM, just pointing out, we have no room to talk, & this is what the PROGRESSIVES=COMMUNISTS,,want for our country. Anything to say about islamists & what THEY, DO?   Years ago, 87 in congress are PROGRESSIVES=COMMUNISTS. You need to support TRUMP, or we go the same route. Stalin/Lenin had a saying. 

Most democrats are now communists, like obama was, & at one time, Pelosi was a card carrying communist. Hence, #walkaway.