Author Topic: Smoke Dawg dead - Canadian rapper 'killed in drive-by shooting' in Toronto  (Read 368 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Smoke Dawg dead - Canadian rapper 'killed in drive-by shooting' in Toronto
By Jacob Dirnhuber

CANADIAN rapper Smoke Dawg has been murdered in a drive-by shooting in Toronto, it has been reported.

The 21-year-old artist is thought to have been executed outside the city's Cube Nightclub yesterday evening.

Toronto police said "multiple shots" were fired in the Entertainment District of the city on Saturday evening, leaving three people "seriously injured".

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6668404/smoke-dawg-dead-toronto-shooting-canada-tributes/

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
We just had a rapper shot in the US.  It makes one wonder. One of the others shot in the hail of bullets has died as well. Gang members assuredly.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 01:30:46 pm by TomSea »

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Just as long as Snow and J-Roc are OK.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My understanding about all these murders is that as soon as a rapper starts making money, the gangs (the street mafia) move in on them and demand protection money. If they don't pay, they get shot. When you grow up on the street in a bad neighborhood, you get to know people who you really do not want to know. And when you start making money, they all come calling.

If I was a 'rapper', god forbid, I would have an army of bodyguards with me all the time. It does no good to get rich and famous if you're dead.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
This must be fake news.  There are no unlocked doors nor Guns in Canada.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Au revoir.

Who's next to step up and stand in his shoes...?