Author Topic: Rep. Maxine Waters Announces She is Cancelling Events Due to a Serious Death Threat  (Read 469 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Rep. Maxine Waters Announces She is Cancelling Events Due to a Serious Death Threat
Townhall, Jun 28, 2018, Lauretta Brown

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) announced Thursday that she is cancelling events due to a serious death threat and “hostile mail” she has been receiving.

"As the President has continued to lie and falsely claim that I encouraged people to assault his supporters, while also offering a veiled threat that I should 'be careful', even more individuals are leaving (threatening) messages and sending hostile mail to my office," she said.

"There was one very serious death threat made against me on Monday from an individual in Texas which is why my planned speaking engagements in Texas and Alabama were cancelled this weekend," she added. "This is just one in several very serious threats the United States Capitol Police are investigating in which individuals threatened to shoot, lynch, or cause me serious bodily harm."

More:  https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laurettabrown/2018/06/28/rep-maxine-waters-announces-she-is-cancelling-events-due-to-death-threats-n2495628

Online rustynail

Prove it.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
She is cancelling because she is afraid of confrontation. She is afraid of protesters and hecklers just like the ones she herself encouraged. Apparently, crazy Maxine is too STUPID to realize that what she says is also picked up by the Right and not just her Leftist thugs.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Maxine got in hot water over her comments, now she's trying to flip the narrative by making it look like it is she's the victim being preyed upon with this phony death threat stuff.

What a feckless....
The Republic is lost.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I hate her as much as the next red-blooded American, but I actually wouldn't doubt that she got death threats.  I mean, there obviously are some kooks who encourage violence on our side as well.

Of course, our generally aren't sitting members of Congress....