Author Topic: Curb those cravings: 11 foods to help you give up sugar  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

Curb those cravings: 11 foods to help you give up sugar
« on: June 27, 2018, 04:50:09 pm »

Curb those cravings: 11 foods to help you give up sugar

Wednesday, June 27, 2018 by: Frances Bloomfield   

(Natural News) Eating healthier can be difficult when you’ve got sugar cravings you just can’t ignore. Fortunately, there a number of foods that can make the process that much easier. Pack the sweets away and replace them with any or all of these delicious snacks, ingredients, and meals to make your house a home of health. As told to MindBodyGreen.com, Filippa Salomonsson firmly believes that these are foods you definitely want to turn into pantry staples.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-06-27-stop-sugar-cravings-by-eating-these-11-foods.html

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Curb those cravings: 11 foods to help you give up sugar
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 04:54:02 pm »
All the tres-trendy, magical food.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 05:40:30 pm »
Meh!  I'm part Italian, so I've been using garlic all my life.  Does nothing for cravings, but it makes pasta and such taste good. 

And no to coconut oil.  Cardiologist says it's still a saturated fat and not recommended for persons with heart issues and high cholesterol.

Silver Pines

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 08:40:48 pm »
Meh!  I'm part Italian, so I've been using garlic all my life.  Does nothing for cravings, but it makes pasta and such taste good. 

And no to coconut oil.  Cardiologist says it's still a saturated fat and not recommended for persons with heart issues and high cholesterol.

@Applewood

Yep, I agree with all of that.  I keep a jar of coconut oil for my hair, but I won't eat it.

People should be careful with bee pollen; if you have allergies to pollen in the spring, it can give you a serious reaction. 

You don't need all of that stuff, anyway.  Just don't buy the junk when you're in the store.  You can't eat it if it isn't in the house, and your tastes will change over time.