Author Topic: Decapitated Animal Left On Front Porch Of DHS Official’s Home  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

Decapitated Animal Left On Front Porch Of DHS Official’s Home
7:55 PM 06/25/2018
Evie Fordham | Contributor

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is warning employees of a “sharp increase in the overall number of general threats” against them after a senior DHS official found a headless animal carcass left on his front porch, said an official with knowledge of the incident.

DHS Acting Deputy Secretary Claire Grady issued the warning in a letter to employees on Saturday, spurred by the incident at the senior official’s home in Washington, D.C., reported ABC News.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/25/decapitated-animal-left-on-front-porch-of-dhs-officials-home/

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Decapitated Animal Left On Front Porch Of DHS Official’s Home
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2018, 09:24:06 pm »
And now they've taken it to the next level, as the spawn of Stalin is wont to do.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 01:38:49 am »
I think this is war.  The front runner for president in Mexico is calling for Mexicans to invade America.  It is time for the military to secure the border.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline WingNot

• Resident TBR Curmudgeon
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 02:27:52 am »
Was it a Skewrl?  If so it would be okay.
"I'm a man, but I changed, because I had to. Oh well."