Author Topic: Former adviser: Trump's executive order won't last 3 weeks  (Read 528 times)

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Former adviser: Trump's executive order won't last 3 weeks
« on: June 24, 2018, 03:26:32 pm »
Former homeland security adviser Tom Bossert said Sunday that he doesn't believe President Trump's executive order ending family separations will "survive three weeks."

The ex-Trump administration official told ABC's "This Week" that the order, which Trump signed last Wednesday, runs up against a 2015 ruling from a judge who said that even detaining families together was inhumane.

" …[T]his executive order the president put out to try to fix this problem is going to run headlong into the 9th Circuit judge that decided in 2015 that even detaining with parents is inhumane," Bossert said. "She called President Obama's policy of detaining children and parents together inhumane."

http://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/393843-former-trump-adviser-trumps-executive-order-wont-last-3-weeks
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Former adviser: Trump's executive order won't last 3 weeks
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 03:52:34 pm »
What is inhumane?  This is a persons personal judgment.  We need time to even establish whether these people are indeed the parents of the children.  It is without doubt that children are being sent alone with extended family or just coyotes and cartel.  We could be sending them away with human traffickers.  What is inhumane is the dangers of crossing the border illegally.  Cartels run whole cities within our borders where they traffic women and children, they traffic drugs and guns. 

We need a revolving door at the border.  They are caught.  We establish who they are and if they are indeed a family we ship them back immediately to country of origin.  That is what would be humane.  While they are in detention they are fed, given medical care and clean clothes.  They have clean beds.  The unlucky ones are the ones who die in the back of semi's with their children.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:55:20 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 04:44:47 pm »
If that.  I think a Judge in the Ninth Circus will be issuing an Injunction before next Sunday.  Probably not Hawaii this time, but either Cali or Washington.  I lean toward Washington because stupid decisions about Immigration usually issue from courts that are in regions relatively unaffected by the scourge of illegal immigration.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2018, 05:53:48 pm »
What is inhumane?  This is a persons personal judgment.  We need time to even establish whether these people are indeed the parents of the children.  It is without doubt that children are being sent alone with extended family or just coyotes and cartel.  We could be sending them away with human traffickers.  What is inhumane is the dangers of crossing the border illegally.  Cartels run whole cities within our borders where they traffic women and children, they traffic drugs and guns. 

We need a revolving door at the border.  They are caught.  We establish who they are and if they are indeed a family we ship them back immediately to country of origin.  That is what would be humane.  While they are in detention they are fed, given medical care and clean clothes.  They have clean beds.  The unlucky ones are the ones who die in the back of semi's with their children.

I agree..  This is an issue that the left and the media has run with because there are emotional people who do not look at the truth about the so-called child separation.

This child-separation thing is the first issue they've been able to get some traction with.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 06:42:45 pm »

2015 ruling? Trump must have the powers of Sauron.