Author Topic: Actor Tom Arnold Vows To Harass Barron Trump at School Over Trump's Border Policy  (Read 942 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actor Tom Arnold Vows To Harass Barron Trump at School Over Trump's Border Policy
Caleb Tolin, @calebtolin
June. 22. 2018

Actor Tom Arnold, Roseanne’s ex-husband, tweeted that he is going to harass the Trumps in several different locations to protest the President’s recent immigration policies.

In a tweet, Arnold says he plans to show up at Barron Trump’s school because he knows Melania will be there to drop him off. He wants to harass the First Lady and her son because that is definitely how we change policy, right?

Tom Arnold
✔
@TomArnold

Way past sad & all in for these kids with @JuddApatow  @FoxNews already hates me. On a plane to NY. Next is protesting Baron's private school as well as James & Lachlan Murdoch's kids. This is what I can do to end the abuse of these children. We're going to make you uncomfortable
Judd Apatow
✔

@JuddApatow

We all have always heard about concentration camps and thought about what we would have done if we were alive at that time.  Well we are now.  What are you going to do?  How are you going to speak up? How will you protest?

https://twitter.com/richardmetzger/status/1009086696909045760 …
10:32 AM - Jun 19, 2018

But it wasn’t just one tweet. After people began alerting the Secret Service, he tweeted that he also was planning on showing up at Hooters because “Don Jr’s kids are already working at Hooters so we’ll protest there for lunch.”

more
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/roseannes-ex-wanted-chime-immigration-harassing-barron-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Applewood

Is this loser still on drugs?

Offline endicom

If so then he might be giving himself twenty years to sober up.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@Applewood

Probably not. He is Bi-Polar,and slightly saner when taking his meds.

Not smart,mind you,just slightly closer to what passes for normal these days.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Silver Pines

Best approach--let him try.  Then the fat loser can be arrested and his mug shot will top Nick Nolte's for comedic value.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

I just saw Tom Arnold on CNN.  He does not act normal, hard to say complete sentences.  Can't stay on topic, jumping from this subject to that subject - not answering questions, some total silence where nothing is said.  He is antsy, hyper to the max.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 11:56:30 pm by Victoria33 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon

I just saw Tom Arnold on CNN.  He does not act normal, hard to say complete sentences.  Can't stay on topic, jumping from this subject to that subject - not answering questions, some total silence where nothing is said.  He is antsy, hyper to the max.

He's off his meds again..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with a real mania, until now.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

That is a verbatim one-to-one description of what it is like to talk to someone on cocaine or meth. That is exactly how they behave.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

Best approach--let him try.  Then the fat loser can be arrested and his mug shot will top Nick Nolte's for comedic value.
Exactly.

Please drop by Barron's school at your earliest convenience, Tom. We'll be waiting for you.
Sincerely,
USSS
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Today, Tom Arnold tried to out train wreck Sam Nunberg, but came up a little short. He did give it a good effort.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.