Author Topic: Giuliani breaks with Trump: IG report doesn't exonerate him  (Read 791 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani breaks with Trump: IG report doesn't exonerate him
By Jacqueline Thomsen - 06/17/18 07:32 AM EDT

President Trump’s attorney, Rudy Giuliani, said that he disagrees with Trump’s claim that the Justice Department’s internal report on the handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe “totally exonerates him.”

"Well, I don't think it exonerates him," Giuliani said in an interview with ABC News late Saturday.

"In some respects, it dramatically supports his position ... that the people who conducted the Hillary probe who were extreme partisan for Hillary and against Trump,” he continued.

Trump made the claim on Friday, one day after Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz released his report.

“I think that the report yesterday — maybe more importantly than anything — it totally exonerates me. There was no collusion. There was no obstruction. And if you read the report, you’ll see that,” Trump said, even though the report did not examine Trump’s behavior.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/392655-giuliani-breaks-with-trump-ig-report-doesnt-exonerate-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Giuliani breaks with Trump: IG report doesn't exonerate him
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 12:02:03 pm »
Another instance showing that hiring Giuliani as his personal attorney was a huge mistake.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Concerned

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 01:08:51 pm »
Rudy's right. 
I adore facts and data and abhor lies and liars.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 02:35:36 pm »
It's nice the IG report 'totally exonorates' him, after the Nunes memo had previously 'totally vindicated' him.  Icing on the cake.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:36:08 pm by edpc »
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 02:43:01 pm »
Well the catalyst for Mueller's appointment was the firing of Comey, which we now know from the report was totally legit.

BUT of course that doesn't 'exonerate' Trump. Nothing will ever 'exonerate' Trump because reasonable people, those who aren't still foaming at the mouth over Nov 2016, know justice & truth are not what this probe is about.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:43:50 pm by skeeter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 04:10:27 pm »
Gulliani is definitely going to owe Donald a date for this one.

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 04:37:32 pm »
Well the catalyst for Mueller's appointment was the firing of Comey, which we now know from the report was totally legit.

BUT of course that doesn't 'exonerate' Trump. Nothing will ever 'exonerate' Trump because reasonable people, those who aren't still foaming at the mouth over Nov 2016, know justice & truth are not what this probe is about.

The corruption of the FBI and DOJ in the "scandal-free" Bammy administration continues today. The IG report, despite its lack of criminal referrals, makes it clear that Hitlery was protected from her treasonous actions and the probe of Trump was a criminal conspiracy by the cabal headed by Comey/Lynch/Bammy.

I don't know what is going on with babbling Rudy. He's all over the map- by design or because he's lost it. who knows?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 04:38:51 pm by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 05:18:06 pm »
The corruption of the FBI and DOJ in the "scandal-free" Bammy administration continues today. The IG report, despite its lack of criminal referrals, makes it clear that Hitlery was protected from her treasonous actions and the probe of Trump was a criminal conspiracy by the cabal headed by Comey/Lynch/Bammy.

I don't know what is going on with babbling Rudy. He's all over the map- by design or because he's lost it. who knows?

Consider the NYC establishment his Bona Fides rest on. The GOPE hailed him as the hero on a white horse because he was marginally less incompetent than the creatures preceding and following him. It's relativism.

Putting him 'on the team' was a major miscalculation from the start.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com