Author Topic: Sarah Sanders Fires Back Over Report She’s Leaving White House  (Read 662 times)

rangerrebew

Sarah Sanders Fires Back Over Report She’s Leaving White House

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | June 14, 2018 9:02AM

One of the absolute stars of this administration, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, is reportedly mulling her departure at the end of the year, something she seems to deny on Twitter.

CBS reports that Sanders, along with principal deputy press secretary Raj Shah, are both “heading for the exits,” citing the moves as further signs of “upheaval” and “turmoil” in the White House.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/sarah-sanders-quitting-responds/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_campaign=TPI_Morning_Newsletter_6_14_2018&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=CI

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
These stories keep coming out randomly.  More fake news
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Yeah, I think John Kelly quit more than a year ago.  Problem is, neither he nor Trump apparently are aware of that.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well on the other side of the coin she didn't come out and directly deny the story.   :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!