Author Topic: SAUDIS Gave Obama Family $190K In Gifts…Gave Obama Aides Large Suitcases Filled With Jewels Worth H  (Read 1445 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

You are outdoing yourself on the disgusting scale.  All this thread says to me is that the Saudi's give extravagant gifts.

Right......that's why you jumped to attention to shoehorn some 4Chan conspiracy bullshit that Trump was owned by the Saudis.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The gifts and donations given to the Clintons went into the Foundation, and aren't subject to the limits that Obama violated. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
The gifts to Obama and to Trump are a big fat nothing.  This kind of thing happens all the time.  The gifts are given, accepted, and then turned over to the government.  Does anyone actually believe that Ben Rhodes would openly admit to getting that suitcase of jewels if he actually kept them?

The gift to the Clinton Foundation is different, because it actually kept that money.