Author Topic: SAUDIS Gave Obama Family $190K In Gifts…Gave Obama Aides Large Suitcases Filled With Jewels Worth H  (Read 1446 times)

rangerrebew

SAUDIS Gave Obama Family $190K In Gifts…Gave Obama Aides Large Suitcases Filled With Jewels Worth Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dollars
Jun 10, 2018

Here’s how a community organizer turned President of the United States bows to foreign leaders when they’re about to bestow his family and aides with hundreds of thousands in jewels and jewelry…
Former US President Obama bowed to the waist when he met Saudi King Abdullah at the start of his apology tour in 2009.

According to Zero Hedge, Saudi Arabia gave White House aides jewelry worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in large suitcases, according to Ben Rhodes, former speechwriter and deputy national security adviser in the Obama administration.

https://100percentfedup.com/saudis-gave-obama-family-190k-in-giftsgave-obama-aides-large-suitcases-filled-with-jewels-worth-hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's peanuts compared to what they gave The Clinton Foundation when Hillz was SoS.
The Saudi royal family and the Clinton family have a close personal and commercial relationship. According to the Clinton Foundation website, Saudi Arabia gave the Clinton Foundation between $10-$25 million. After the Saudis gave to the foundation, the Hillary Clinton-run State Department cleared a massive arm sale to Saudi Arabia worth $29 billion. The defense contractors in the deal also donated princely sums to the Clinton Foundation.

In 2012, Clinton received a $500,000 necklace from the king–the most expensive gift given to any government official that year.

Hillz left the SoS office in 2013.

https://shadowproof.com/2016/04/18/hillary-clintons-dealings-with-saudi-arabia-back-in-focus-for-911bill/
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 12:39:50 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
They were quite friendly to the Trumps also.  I wonder what he got?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

Were they? How so?

Offline skeeter

What are you referring to, specifically? It seems to me Trump has been the only president in recent memory to do anything more than genuflect to the Saudi royal family. He demanded they end their feud with Qatar, for example.

Bush, Clinton and Obama didn't do anything other than kiss their arse.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks Rhodes...I hope the IRS sees this...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

Were they? How so?

Frank they were very friendly during Trumps visit.  They were having sword dancing and whatever this was.........  Very obvious that they were enjoying their visit with Trump. 

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline RoosGirl

Maybe they were paying him to stay away.

Offline Chosen Daughter

What are you referring to, specifically? It seems to me Trump has been the only president in recent memory to do anything more than genuflect to the Saudi royal family. He demanded they end their feud with Qatar, for example.

Bush, Clinton and Obama didn't do anything other than kiss their arse.

I think that Trump did a good job representing us when in Saudi Arabia.  But we don't know what kind of gift they may have given Trump.  That is all I am saying.

Offline RoosGirl

I think that Trump did a good job representing us when in Saudi Arabia.  But we don't know what kind of gift they may have given Trump.  That is all I am saying.

Oh come on, what kind of gift could they have given a man who already has a golden toilet?

Offline Chosen Daughter

Oh come on, what kind of gift could they have given a man who already has a golden toilet?

Saddams golden toilet?  More gold?  Jewels or a piece of Saudi land to build a Trump Plaza.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I thought there was a limit on gifts they could accept.  Like $50.

Offline libertybele

Saddams golden toilet?  More gold?  Jewels or a piece of Saudi land to build a Trump Plaza.

...or perhaps that is why Trump is having more success than his predecessors.  Perhaps he can't be bought, or perhaps he's just better at the game.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Chosen Daughter

...or perhaps that is why Trump is having more success than his predecessors.  Perhaps he can't be bought, or perhaps he's just better at the game.

Could be.  But I can't imagine it.  Trump is shrewd business man who didn't even like to pay his workers.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:37:54 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Frank Cannon

Frank they were very friendly during Trumps visit.  They were having sword dancing and whatever this was.........  Very obvious that they were enjoying their visit with Trump. 

So Trump having successful missions overseas is now evidence of bribery and collusion?

You better hit that nurses button. I think you need an adjustment in your meds.

Offline Chosen Daughter

So Trump having successful missions overseas is now evidence of bribery and collusion?

You better hit that nurses button. I think you need an adjustment in your meds.

Actually there is a list of the gifts that Trump received from Saudi Arabia.  White Tiger lined robes......

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/06/world/middleeast/trump-gifts-saudi-arabia.html

Here is an official government list of 83 gifts that he received from Saudi Arabia.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-insane-gifts-saudi-arabia-gave-president-trump
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:44:40 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline RoosGirl

Actually there is a list of the gifts that Trump received from Saudi Arabia.  White Tiger lined robes......

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/06/world/middleeast/trump-gifts-saudi-arabia.html

I can't wait to see him in one of those chiffon dresses.  I think the yellow/turquoise one will really look great with his complexion.

Offline Chosen Daughter

I can't wait to see him in one of those chiffon dresses.  I think the yellow/turquoise one will really look great with his complexion.

For Melania?  I posted another link that has the entire unclassified U.S. Department of State list.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-insane-gifts-saudi-arabia-gave-president-trump
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 03:49:36 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Frank Cannon

Here is an official government list of 83 gifts that he received from Saudi Arabia.

Hate to cloud your Trump Hate, but those are not gifts given to Trump. They are gifts to the United States. From your hack NY Slimes piece which is a revomitting of a Daily Beast piece....

There is nothing unusual about diplomatic gift-giving, said James B. Smith, a dean at Southern New Hampshire University who served as United States ambassador to Saudi Arabia from 2009 to 2013. In his experience, the State Department rarely gave gifts. But some Middle Eastern governments can be “very, very generous,” he said.

“The royal court is given to giving gifts,” he said. “So the fact that there is a long list of gifts that the president may have received does not strike me as surprising at all.”

American officials may keep gifts from foreign officials that are valued at less than $390, but anything worth more is turned over to the government. Gifts given to the president, the vice president or their spouses are handled by the White House, which did not respond to an email seeking comment on Tuesday.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Hate to cloud your Trump Hate, but those are not gifts given to Trump. They are gifts to the United States. From your hack NY Slimes piece which is a revomitting of a Daily Beast piece....

And regardless of what media he received gifts.  It isn't Trump hate but this thread is stupid.  No President is supposed to keep all the crap that Saudi Arabia gives them.

Offline Frank Cannon

And regardless of what media he received gifts.  It isn't Trump hate but this thread is stupid.  No President is supposed to keep all the crap that Saudi Arabia gives them.

Like you are surprised that the Obama's are grifting thieves? I'm sure they took more shit than the Clintoons stole.

Offline RoosGirl

Like you are surprised that the Obama's are grifting thieves? I'm sure they took more shit than the Clintoons stole.

I actually kind of wish they had taken all the ugly shit they decorated the White House with.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Believe me I can't stand Obama's or Clintons.  But Trump isn't a Saint either.  The guy stiffed people who worked on his buildings.

Offline Frank Cannon

Believe me I can't stand Obama's or Clintons.  But Trump isn't a Saint either.  The guy stiffed people who worked on his buildings.

See. You are so amped up on Trump Hate you can't go 5 seconds without injecting him into a thread. It consumes your entire life. This thread has absolutely nothing to effing do with the current President. None. Yet here you are banging away at your pots and pans like a mental patient going on about Trump this and that.

I'll bet a dollar that you stare into the bowl of your toilet after you take a shit wondering if Trump is spying on you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

See. You are so amped up on Trump Hate you can't go 5 seconds without injecting him into a thread. It consumes your entire life. This thread has absolutely nothing to effing do with the current President. None. Yet here you are banging away at your pots and pans like a mental patient going on about Trump this and that.

I'll bet a dollar that you stare into the bowl of your toilet after you take a shit wondering if Trump is spying on you.

You are outdoing yourself on the disgusting scale.  All this thread says to me is that the Saudi's give extravagant gifts.